Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Suggest to convert the first 3 levels of our MSCP to full day season parking only?

I wouldn't mind having ERP or Wilson parking. This will definitely reduce the number of Free-Loaders at our carpark.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi neighbours

A HDB officer had come to gather feedbacks about the sky garden. We had given our feedback. If any neighbours had any issues, please give your frank feedback to the officer.

I wouldn't mind having ERP or Wilson parking. This will definitely reduce the number of Free-Loaders at our carpark.

I wouldn't mind too but it still wouldn't solve the issue of insufficient season lots at the lower levels.

Btw a HDB surveyor came knocking and conducted a survey of how our family felt about the sky garden. Of course, I just gave it to him truthfully.. Weird thing is, the way he conducted the survey quite bias, in my opinion. First, he ask a question. Then, before I can respond, he'll auto answer the question as if thats my "expected" response. I was expecting a more neutral stance from a surveyor.

Anybody else did this survey?

I wouldn't mind too but it still wouldn't solve the issue of insufficient season lots at the lower levels.

Btw a HDB surveyor came knocking and conducted a survey of how our family felt about the sky garden. Of course, I just gave it to him truthfully.. Weird thing is, the way he conducted the survey quite bias, in my opinion. First, he ask a question. Then, before I can respond, he'll auto answer the question as if thats my "expected" response. I was expecting a more neutral stance from a surveyor.

hmm....what time did they conduct the survey, if daytime.. lot of us will be working.

- yah, i did dat 2.

- i gues most answers frm fellow neighbours were on e negative side, dats y auto-answer.

- told him->

(1) CCTV at 12th sty lift lobby & sky garden r not effective enough. Stil got alot of hidden corners wher it is out of e CCTV range.

(2) MSCP too dark, quite a nos. of hidden corners. Shd instal brighter type of light tube & instal CCTV. Ask him y there's a hdb mscp i noe of (not in dis area), e lighting is so much brighter & wif CCTV, he cant ans.

(3) neighbours get-to-noe fellow neighbours at sky garden, unlikely, as sky garden is frequent by non-residents rather than residents.

(4) fitness area not feasible at sky garden.

(5) i hardly go 2 e sky garden as there r a lot non-residents & nuisance ppl. Littering, empty beer can/bottles, underage couples etc...

(6) noise generate frm sky garden can b heard at units near e sky garden. Mine too far, cant hear.

- i 4got 2 suggest 2 him abt card-access system.

:rolleyes:

Yo fellow Blk 79 neighbours,

I had a tough time booking for a car polishing appmt

to have my car looking new and shiny for the coming CNY.

Almost all the slots are full until after CNY.

I managed to find a mobile car polisher (reservist friend) who

will come down with his partner to polish my car this coming

Sat (6 feb) at our mscp.

However, he needs me to find another 2-3 cars before

they are willing to take on the job.

The cost per car is $70. Based on what he told me, it will be quite a

comprehensive package which will include polishing, claybar, sealant,

waxing, leather treatment and rims polishing as well.

Anyone interested pls pm me with your contact number.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the support on the car detailing!

I'm very satisfied for the work done and hope you

guys (Meepok & Pooh_75) too.

Cheers ;)

Edited by Yeoman

- yah, i did dat 2.

- i gues most answers frm fellow neighbours were on e negative side, dats y auto-answer.

- told him->

(1) CCTV at 12th sty lift lobby & sky garden r not effective enough. Stil got alot of hidden corners wher it is out of e CCTV range.

(2) MSCP too dark, quite a nos. of hidden corners. Shd instal brighter type of light tube & instal CCTV. Ask him y there's a hdb mscp i noe of (not in dis area), e lighting is so much brighter & wif CCTV, he cant ans.

(3) neighbours get-to-noe fellow neighbours at sky garden, unlikely, as sky garden is frequent by non-residents rather than residents.

(4) fitness area not feasible at sky garden.

(5) i hardly go 2 e sky garden as there r a lot non-residents & nuisance ppl. Littering, empty beer can/bottles, underage couples etc...

(6) noise generate frm sky garden can b heard at units near e sky garden. Mine too far, cant hear.

- i 4got 2 suggest 2 him abt card-access system.

:rolleyes:

seem like those officers from HDB are taking this survey very seriously. they called me at my work place at 8+pm to conduct a phone survey a couple of weeks ago.

suggested to the officer to install a card access to the sky garden. but forgot about cashcard scanning system for the carpark.

hopefully, all these feedback reached the "top" and being taken seriously.

Hey neighbours,

- anybody got a spare rm to rent?

- my frnd's frnd wana rent a rm at e Central Horizon.

- occupier = 1 working mum & 1 JC gal.

- let mi noe if any1 wana rent out. ASAP.

Cheers.

Few weeks ago, saw a malay couple playing his "stuff" in the Roof Garden.

It's so open, I thought I see the wrong thing.

What if kids saw what they are doing.

Too many couples using our Roof Garden as Hotel 81.

I think have to call HDB and NPP to check and arrest them for illegal act.

Hi neighbors,

Not sure if its just me, but on the topic of water pressure, the water riser outside my unit is driving me nuts! This has been plaguing me for months and there's a loud whining/whistling sound each time the building water pump attempts to equalise the pressure. My dad keeps getting mistaken that the water kettle is boiling! No joke, the whining is really crazy.

Called SPServices, referred me to PUB, referred me to town council, referred me to their contractor, blamed it on their supplier. According to the contractor, its the pressure gauge thats causing the problem. In the end, they claim that they needs more time to monitor (huh?!?) and no solutions at all. No timeline was mentioned too.

Anyone shares with the same problems as I do?

On a side topic, if any of you guys have any recommendations for part time maid, can you PM me?

Yes , I stay at 22th floor... its very noisy... happens late at night occasionally

I have a different problem.. :bangwall:

3 pairs of slippers were stolen from my shoe rack outside my gate

last week..

Pls beware and keep ur "expensive" or unique footwear in the house.

Do report to NPP if you spot any suspicious person(s) lurking around

carry big plastic bags.. Likely they are the culprit!! :angry:

Yes , I stay at 22th floor... its very noisy... happens late at night occasionally

call town council. they should know what to do by now.