Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, have sign up wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the guys here. here are what my mum will be doin

Bathrm x 2

Hacking of all bathrm fittings & accessories

Hacking of all bathrm doors & frames

Supply & install acrylic bi-fold door

Supply & install wc & basin

Supply & install toilet accessories

Convert squat to sitting

Kitchen

Hacking of old kitchen cabinet

Hacking of old sink & stove support

Hacking of old cabinet, fridge & w/machine base

Construct 50mm new cabinet base

Design & fabricate 27 ft solid laminated kitchen cabinet in ABS trimming laminated door

Design & fabricate 2ft tall unit

Box up sewage pipe

Supply & install solid top 9ft

Construct 9ft sink & stove support

Plumbing

Whole house repiping

Electrical

Whole house rewiring

Misc Works

Plastering of whole house wall & ceiling

Construct L-Box ****

Polishing of terrazzo

Haulage services

Disposal of debris

Store rm shelving

Total reno cost $12K++. expensive or not??? got other quotes tat was super ex. will start hacking tomorrow.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Will upload pics later.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
still dunno how to upload pics.wth..can any1 teach me how to upload pics....aniwae pm sent oredi

hi, u can apply a acc from http://photobucket.com/, then upload photos from there, after copy the IMG code to here. that 's all:)

hi stray, how's your reno goin on? Any problem or hidden cost so far? i've also sign up with your contractor after comparing all the quotes tat i got. He's quite a young chap uh. doesnt look like 34 at all lol.Anyway i'm doin up the whole kitchen, toilet and some other stuff. They will start hacking 2morrow. will post the pix soon. Keep me update on your reno or should there be any probs that i need to know.

hi bbw, gd for u for doin up your reno wif him. now i've got big problem. nd to move out from my current house by this sat. call Iz up this afternoon and tell him tat we nd to shift some of our things on friday nite. he said he'll try his very best to make the place liveable for us by this saturday. wat surprise me was when i went over to the new place ard 10+pm just now, he was there wif some of his worker i assume, to fix up my l-box lightings. then he himself clear all the rubbish and clean up the whole place. he told me tomorrow will be doin floor polishing and general cleaning. too bad kithcen cabinet can only be ready by next wk. we left the place nearly 12 midnite. cant help saying thanks to him so many times just now lol. enuff said, he's worth recommending to others. true to wat his name card stated. Budget yet reliable and trustworthy. can b said truly reliable guy. not sure if any other contractor willing to go this extend to help his their customer. so all the best bbw for your reno. dun forget to post your pics aite.

marciefunk- for the bowl n basin not too sure wat brand. lightings he brought us to a shop near jalan besar to buy our down lights. very very cheap. only $15 compare to wat most other shops selling at $27.