Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I've also engaged Iz as my contractor. Can't get him since last saturday.

But yesterday i went to KTP Hospital to visit uncle and saw Iz there.

He's been admitted since last friday evening. He said most probably will be discharge today.

Lost his hp during the accident thats's y can't get him. I think by today noon we should be able to contact him.

Hi mama_dino,

I'm getting my keys soon. Can pm me Iz's contact? Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi mama_dino ... thank you for the info ...

Hi,

I've also engaged Iz as my contractor. Can't get him since last saturday.

But yesterday i went to KTP Hospital to visit uncle and saw Iz there.

He's been admitted since last friday evening. He said most probably will be discharge today.

Lost his hp during the accident thats's y can't get him. I think by today noon we should be able to contact him.

Hi all, how many of ur house under Reno by Iz? My house is been reno by him as well. I think Iz is to busy with too many Reno now. This is just to let all of u guys know that he is very busy now days.

When was the last time u talked to him? What he SMS to u n when was the last one? I have been callin him for rthe past 1 week, no answer at all. My Reno have to be complete in 2 days time, but still have a list of work to be done. I SMS him also no reply. Don't know wat the do, have already paid him 80% of the amount.

I have lost 17K with IZ, D'Ridz Dsign!

He is no where to be found. No news from him for the past 1 week+. What am I going to do? I have taken a bank loan and I have pawn my mums gold to pay him! what to do now...... Pls help me, what can I do now? Not event half the work is done..... I am not a rich guy to just find another person to reno... Dame it, he is a Son of B!

He is no where to be found. No news from him for the past 1 week+. What am I going to do? I have taken a bank loan and I have pawn my mums gold to pay him! what to do now...... Pls help me, what can I do now? Not event half the work is done..... I am not a rich guy to just find another person to reno... Dame it, he is a Son of B!

Really sad to hear this. Did he not respond at all via all means? Did u went down to look for him at his office? I hope other forummers who are having reno with him right now saw ur post would help u to ask him to contact u. I am not too sure what you can do now. Perhaps u could call HDB for advice? or CASE?

I have also just encountered a bad experience with a popular contractor here with many good comments. Fortunately no payment involved but he wasted a lot of my time. At the shortlisting stage, one of the so-called recommended contractor also didnt impress me. U can search my post on my experience.

Just be wary people... good things dont seem to last.. popular contractors choose clients. Obviously some contractors are having "big head symptoms" bcos of the good response from the forummers here. I hope they still remember to be professional and ethical to be in the biz for long. Yes, u can be popular now but tt's bcos of ur good works in the past but if that same attitude, quality and professionalism is not maintained, I wish u will still be in the biz in time to come. I believe in KARMA.

Edited by listensea

Sorry.. I was away for a while & only back to forum.

I didn't engage him as I couldn't reach him at all the other time. I'm not kind of desperate for their response as I have few contacts to correspond during that time & Iz is only one of them.

When was the last time u talked to him? What he SMS to u n when was the last one? I have been callin him for rthe past 1 week, no answer at all. My Reno have to be complete in 2 days time, but still have a list of work to be done. I SMS him also no reply. Don't know wat the do, have already paid him 80% of the amount.

Sorry to hear that.. hope it could be resolved.

I have many contacts from friends, colleagues & of course recommended by few cool dudes in RenoTalk. I sent them queries & meetup with them.. something that took up sometimes b4 commit.

I'm not sure how many times you have met up with him, or perhaps "know him" & commit so quickly.