Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello guys,

met up with Iz to discuss our reno needs. will be waiting for his quote in the next couple of days. hope we'll get a good price and great service that we read here. feels like he's a very nice chap. didn't push anything at all.

hi guys sorry for the late reply. pm sent already. if i missed out anybody, pls pm me.

cheers.

Hi bbw,

Try to pm u but ur inbox is full. Hope u can pm me ur contractor's contact.

If someone got the contact pls pm me.

Thank you very much!

Hi bbw,

Try to pm u but ur inbox is full. Hope u can pm me ur contractor's contact.

If someone got the contact pls pm me.

Thank you very much!

hi pls pm me the contact no..thnaks a million

hi all i've just completed my reno with Iz. All i can say is that i am very very grateful to have Iz as

as my contractor. His price not the cheapest that i've got but his service was definitely superb.

i was staying in during the whole process of renovation and he try to make the place as clean as

possible for me to live in. Every single day he came over to my place to clean up after his worker

left. This is what he said to me " no amount of money can replaced the satisfaction i saw in my customer face".

2 thumbs up for Iz. i am very comfortable with him till we have become friend. Thanks BBW for the good

recommendation. will post my reno picture.

To those who want to take a look at his workmanship, you are welcome to my place.

Few tips for those who want to use Iz. Treat him as a friend and you will be extremely happy

with his service. Strongly recommend Iz to others. Pm me if you are interested to use him.