Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
forgotten

New Hdb Rule!

I just viewed a China PR-owned property.. renting rooms to lotsa PR girls.. still tell me cannot view the rooms.. girls normally wear very little or don't wear...

You are right.. even pinnacle side got people trying to rent out rooms/units..

Actually there's no such thing as lock 1 room. basically its just a scam to say owners staying but not around at the moment.

Having said that, HDB even bought with bank loan cannot rent out for first 3 years anyway..

personally if the government wants to stamp out rising Hdb prices, should just come out and say HDB cannot rent out. can only stay. Only rare cases are to submit formally for request and the request must be pasted at the door.

Violaters will be fined/imprisoned and/or stands the possibility of having their HDB flat confiscated.

i know of prc who buy flat and sublet out ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya...that remind me when i viewing house last year in ubi area....this prc house....they rented out the whole house but claim they are staying there....but when ask for 2nd viewing...got to specially arrange at a certain timing ......but we end up did not buy cos feng shui master say no good.....

another approach for our garment to control the hdb price is to put a fix rate to all type of flat.....if sell above this rate....it will subject to heavy tax.......or implement coe....hehe...you got to bid one first before buying a flat from hdb.....

cannot control hdb price like that.. lol.. gov won't implement such a ruling.

I still think best is to say as long as you have private property, you cannot rent out your HDB at all. implement heavy fine, jail and confiscation.. wahahah.. the goverment make money lor.. resell back on Open Market.. steady..

have one team of CSI just to catch illegal renting and subletting, pay commission tiering.. the more you catch the more commission, wahahah..

i know of prc who buy flat and sublet out ...

don't tell anyone... yet..

wait till government say whistle-blowing on your neighbor will get $$$ :P

how much is the current bank loan interest ?

generally around 1.5%..

i think hsbc got 0.88% per year + 3 month sibor..

don't tell anyone... yet..

wait till government say whistle-blowing on your neighbor will get $$$ :P

who get $$ ? ? not my neighbour..i mean i have heard of PRC buying flats but nvr stay, they sublet out and return to china and work..gahmen nvr say they must work in sgp after getting flat.

Edited by tweetie76

who get $$ ? ? not my neighbour..i mean i have heard of PRC buying flats but nvr stay, they sublet out and return to china and work..gahmen nvr say they must work in sgp after getting flat.

lol... some talk abt telling government to give money to people who whistle blow on neighbours subletting illegally.

and your point is valid.

which is why i say, clamp down on hdb renting if its really as the government say "its for people to live"

how much is the current bank loan interest ?

Last year end, I took a fixed rate bank loan with 2-year lock in.

1st year 1.99%, 2nd year 1.99%, then 3.75%

I was worried that FED would increase interest rate around 4th quarter 2010, so I took fixed rate one. :P But of course floating rate loans charge lower interests.

Edited by forgotten

lol... some talk abt telling government to give money to people who whistle blow on neighbours subletting illegally.

That will work hehe ;) Everyone loves $$$$.

Edited by forgotten

That will work ;) Everyone loves $$$$.

Ha ha ha ha.. yup. i'll let you do the honours and write in to Mr. MBT

Wonder if these owners will offer bribes to their next door neighbours to shut their mouths up?

I better not sabotage those old folks who have to sublet their flats in order to survive.

Wonder if these owners will offer bribes to their next door neighbours to shut their mouths up?

I better not sabotage those old folks who have to sublet their flats in order to survive.

LMAO!

there will be alot of neighbours to grease...

generally older folks who sublet their rooms should be exempted..

I wonder who would buy a HDB for a million dollars??!!??!

Maybe someone who wants to open a "foreign worker domitary" for the 2 IRs? ;) It can be renovated to include more rooms.

Edited by forgotten