Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

WOW!Simon!where u dig out the photos?hahaha :good:

if i am not wrong, this pic is from one of the pioneer batches that he did..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Those earlier batch are fine with the reno which is why the later batch were conned by them ...

Not 100% true also . The TS of the the thread I got the picture , got some problem with jason also.

Not 100% true also . The TS of the the thread I got the picture , got some problem with jason also.

Yes this owner got problem with Jason as I follow his t-blog closely. We actually live at the same area :)

I tot Jason was different from his brother Ah Soon as he did come out to clarify everything and promised to settle the affected hse owners but looks like it turn out to be the same like his brother....very disappointed.... :(

2 - 3 post earlier he say he no longer with U & B and ask people to look for him if they want him to be project manager for their new house. this is asking for business ah. but prob is, he din even finish existing ones! how to trust him liao? same as ah soon mah!

Those who can't reach florence, try using a new number to call, she will pick up if its a new number.

With that, it is quite evident that she is trying to take up more new businesses.

Those who can't reach florence, try using a new number to call, she will pick up if its a new number.

With that, it is quite evident that she is trying to take up more new businesses.

this is disgusting. Florence & Jason should be ashamed! :furious:

We're trying to utilize our 40% initial payment (cross our finger work as we're now at painting stage) then thereafter hope they disappear so we can terminate the contract & engage another contractor :unsure: .

Supersimon27 is your contractor Henry from Impress 21? Had considered him as earlier choice but suay got Jason instead.

We're trying to utilize our 40% initial payment (cross our finger work as we're now at painting stage) then thereafter hope they disappear so we can terminate the contract & engage another contractor :unsure: .

Supersimon27 is your contractor Henry from Impress 21? Had considered him as earlier choice but suay got Jason instead.

supersimon27's contractor is Henry from ID Note.

How is your progress so far?