Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

We're trying to utilize our 40% initial payment (cross our finger work as we're now at painting stage) then thereafter hope they disappear so we can terminate the contract & engage another contractor :unsure: .

Supersimon27 is your contractor Henry from Impress 21? Had considered him as earlier choice but suay got Jason instead.

Mine is Henry from ID note ... I think u got ask his contact from me b4. But end up u join the Jason camp .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Supersimon27, Not sure if i did ask before ;) cos i got from another henry. care to share? need to plan ahead after my 1st 40% hope is utilised soon (doing own planning of utilizing).

Can i ask everyone if after ceiling works, next come painting? Heard that painting by florence's workers are not good!

i keep all sms, phone calls conversation made in case i'm going to lodge a complaint against them. Need to chase & chase!!!

Mine is Henry from ID note ... I think u got ask his contact from me b4. But end up u join the Jason camp .

Nec sis long time no see :D

Anyway sad to say but jason is not the old jason we used to know so he cant be trusted now.

Frankie if you do see this post, could you help me pass a message to jason and tell him that he is a coward who goes into hiding by dragging all the homeowners down with him.

I've trusted him and his empty promises over and over again and what did I get in return ? Sloppy sub standard quality of work and delays of HO more than 3 times. My house is renovating for 5 mths and I'm no where near HO.

A businessman whom cannot draw a clear lines between work and personal lives is a businessman that cant be trusted and selfish that he is only concerned abt his own problems. What about the stress and pressure that homeowners faced when they could not get the house to be ready on time ?

yo coffee

how is ur reno? i totally can understand how u feel cus i was like u a few months ago.. i was totally crazy!

pm me is u do need any direct contact or small jobs i see if can get AS to do free for u...

yo coffee

how is ur reno? i totally can understand how u feel cus i was like u a few months ago.. i was totally crazy!

pm me is u do need any direct contact or small jobs i see if can get AS to do free for u...

Hi Seashell

My house is due to be completed by end of this month. I've already asked another contractor to take over some of the leftover stuff.

Anyway thanks for asking :D

Those who can't reach florence, try using a new number to call, she will pick up if its a new number.

With that, it is quite evident that she is trying to take up more new businesses.

hi, can u give me florence's contact as Jason was supposed to finish up some remaining repairs.

thnks

TO ALL U&B VICTIMS

I’m one of the hard hit victim of U&B, I am currently gathering evidences against U&B to make sure they get their just desserts for leaving us in the lurch and abandoning us. Am in talk with SPF to see if there is enough to take actions against both Jason and Florence of U&B.

Can all affected victim please prepare your report and we shall meet and lodge our case with CASE then copy Small Claim Tribunal court and follows by SPF online E-report.

Your inputs will be of great help in making it a substantial case for them to bring actions. At this point, I would request you make an online police report, even if you had already done one previously, please write one with the same header.

Do not go to police station whereby you will be advised by the counter PC/WPC to lodge claim against them thru CASE or Small Claims. That is not the aim of me initiating this. I mean by making an online SPF report towards a common Defendant – U&B Design & Reno. Please go to link below, for Singapore Police Force,

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.htm

Go under the Tab "E-services", scroll below and you can see "Lodging of Police report"

Please remember to add in this quote as the header

Ref link to report num : A/20100xxxx/2010

LODGING REPORT OF SUSPECTED CHEATING AGAINST COMMON

DEFENDANT, U&B DESIGN and RENOVATIONS COMPANY at 68 Sungei Kadut Street 1 Singapore 729352

HDB License No: HB 07-3395D

(Address of the house unit renovated.)

List down your case, state the facts of:

When, Where and how you come to know of this company

When contract was signed,

How much was paid, when was it paid & to whom mode of payment and cheque/receipt nos.

When they first start work started

what work had been done and WIP by U&B.

When they have had started disappearing or non contactable by ways of pone calls and SMS. Estimated amount of loss as compared to amount of actual work done

eg. Quoted $1000 for painting – work done painted 1st coat ($500 worth labor and paint) without sealer as agreed, your damaged will be $1000, cos if you have to get a new painter to redo the painting it will cost you approx. close to $1000 for a unit with 92sqm.

WE WANT OUR HARD EARNED SWEATS ANS BLOODS MONEY BACK!

Hi, can u update me on how's your case? I have outstanding repairs that Jason has yet to complete.

Hi Fairy1234,

how did you come to know of this info? Are you also one of the victims? The thread on Jason/Florence is currently active again under http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0&start=280. u may wish to contribute there so every affected victims are also aware.

Thks!

HDB has been informed of this and they are investigating it.