Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summerflowers

Storage Divan Manufacturer

Anyone knows of any good storage divan manufacturer? Preferably someone in Sungei Kadut as it's more convenient. Includes headboard too.

If any of you has used their services before, kindly show your pics (if possible) of the inside and outside, and pricing.

TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone knows of any good storage divan manufacturer? Preferably someone in Sungei Kadut as it's more convenient. Includes headboard too.

If any of you has used their services before, kindly show your pics (if possible) of the inside and outside, and pricing.

TIA

Hi Summerflowers,

I've been to King's Furnishings@Sungei Kadut to look at a storage bed and apparently they allowed you to have choice of headboard, colours too. They claimed that their mechanism (for lifting of bed) is german made and hence very sturdy. They quoted me a price of $799 for queen size storage bed without mattress.

They are located at IFC. If you do visit them, please share with me your experience. :D

Cheers

hi bro i'm working at THE GREEN FURNISHING, we carry wide range of storage bed.

u can rch me at 8320 8820 for more information,tks!

How many varieties do you have? Is it possible for you to upload pics?

What's your typical price range for king sized storage beds?

TIA.

Hi Summerflowers,

I've been to King's Furnishings@Sungei Kadut to look at a storage bed and apparently they allowed you to have choice of headboard, colours too. They claimed that their mechanism (for lifting of bed) is german made and hence very sturdy. They quoted me a price of $799 for queen size storage bed without mattress.

They are located at IFC. If you do visit them, please share with me your experience. :D

Cheers

Hi Affinity,

For their German hydraulic (for lifting bed), they give 5 years warranty. So far the longest warranty that I have seen. They are charging $300 more a king-sized divan, which sounds a little exorbitant. Plus if you change from a 9" thickness to a 13" thickness (that's the max. they say), it's another $200 more. What do you think? The saleslady who serves us is friendly and nice. We went to the Jln Peminpin branch. Which design are you looking at? They have something like this, which we are considering:

bedimageshack.jpg

Are those PVC coverings expensive? Anybody knows what's the pricing like?

Affinity, did you try on any mattresses? Intend to buy one? We zoomed in on a Eclipse 7" latex mattress and it costs $2,599. Novena is charging $2,099 plus 2 free Eclipse latex pillow.

BTW, they charge another 7% GST too.

She say prices are negotiable. Still deciding how much to haggle and will go back again when ready.