Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

Can you please pm me Alan's contact as well? How do you rate his workmanship in the range of 0-10? 0-worst, 10 - best!

How much your total reno cost?

Cheers:) Emobebe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can you please pm me Alan's contact as well? How do you rate his workmanship in the range of 0-10? 0-worst, 10 - best!

hmmm...... isnt his contractor contacts in his signature?

Contractor: Alan (Boss) of Freshlook

Hi Coldflames, how much did you pay for your wardrobe and who did it for you? i am also looking for a pole-system WIW, so need some reccomendations

sorry for the late reply, i have not been checking my blog for some time...

my contractor did it for me, it cost abt 2.2k. If you are keen, my contractor's contact is in my signature. :)

Hi coldflamez, can I know which brand of laminate flooring did u use? And do u remember the color code? thanks! :)

by the way, was it your house being featured on Sunday Times today? :D

Hi, the brand is Alloc. Unfortunately, i don't know where you can get it anymore. We got it from a shop that was closing down and had to sell off their stock cheaply. The laminate is supposedly quite ex but we got it for very cheap.

Good eye to identify our place! :D

hi, i tried to pm you but your inbox is full. the company's contact is in my signature. :)

Overall, i would rate his workmanship at around 8. In general not bad, but had to rectify a few items. good thing is that he has not shrink from his responsibility at all and will send his people down promptly to settle any issue.

My reno cost around 23k, but it really depends on your scope of the work. plus i would imagine that things will be more ex after 1 year because of inflation and more expensive labour cost.

good luck for your reno!

hi, i tried to pm you but your inbox is full. the company's contact is in my signature. :)

Overall, i would rate his workmanship at around 8. In general not bad, but had to rectify a few items. good thing is that he has not shrink from his responsibility at all and will send his people down promptly to settle any issue.

My reno cost around 23k, but it really depends on your scope of the work. plus i would imagine that things will be more ex after 1 year because of inflation and more expensive labour cost.

good luck for your reno!

Hi coldflamez,

I am sorry I was a bit blur didn't even notice the contact at your signature.

Thanks for your reply anyway. Yes do agree that the inflation and expensive labours has jerk up the cost of reno. Sighs...

Regards,

Emobebe

Hi Coldflamez, do you mind to send me your reno quotation. Would like to compare it with my contractor. Thankyou.

Nice house by the way, you accomodate design and practicality. Lots of storage compartment.

Hi everyone, I'm back to renotalk to seek some help.

My top hung wooden sliding door has been getting stuck in the track. I would like to repair it myself if possible instead of getting a carpenter.

Would anyone be able to advise on this?

Below is a pic of the roller at the top of the door. I'm not sure if i just need to tighten the nut to bring the door slightly higher...

gallery_18309_190_33332.jpg

Edited by coldflamez