Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kxil

Induction Heat Cooker- Safe Or Not?

Have u read last Sat's ST article by Andy Ho on induction heat hob? His conclusion is that gas stove is still safer than the IH type.

I have been wondering whether IH hob is safe, esp after seeing this on youtube-

Summary-The magnetic fields from the IH cooker can be cancer causing, so choose IH hob that comes with special protection against high magnetic fields .

Do we such IH hob here? How do I know the IH hob I am considering emits magnetic fields at safe level?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Have u read last Sat's ST article by Andy Ho on induction heat hob? His conclusion is that gas stove is still safer than the IH type.

I have been wondering whether IH hob is safe, esp after seeing this on youtube-

Summary-The magnetic fields from the IH cooker can be cancer causing, so choose IH hob that comes with special protection against high magnetic fields .

Do we such IH hob here? How do I know the IH hob I am considering emits magnetic fields at safe level?

i also agree that induction cooker is not safe.

i also agree that induction cooker is not safe.

Seriously i think our generation going into alotta extremities. My opinion on this is that there can be many things which are unsafe but people don't publicise too much about it or the convenience just out-weighs the risks. For example - Microwave. These can be so dangerous too. Or how about a fridge?

But if you think you'll rather be very safe, then i suppose you should stay away from the IH.

For me, i'm still going for it since i like how things are cooked fast and yet stay sleek. :)

Seriously i think our generation going into alotta extremities. My opinion on this is that there can be many things which are unsafe but people don't publicise too much about it or the convenience just out-weighs the risks. For example - Microwave. These can be so dangerous too. Or how about a fridge?

But if you think you'll rather be very safe, then i suppose you should stay away from the IH.

For me, i'm still going for it since i like how things are cooked fast and yet stay sleek. :)

Hi benlauhh, may I know what brand you are using for your induction cooker coz I'm planning to use this in my house too..I think its safer since there's no open flame specially with 3 boys running around the house. Is it really true that it heats very fast but still remain warm? Hoping to hear frm u. TY