Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

My house was done up by Homely Image. Overall, I can say that their 3D designs are very nice and good. But the actually things that were done up were not up to our expectations.My sibling's house was done up by them, thru Doreen (resigned) and Sunny (carpenter). She is very good and his skills good.

She referred us to Phoebe, which can do designing, but unable to control her workers. Initially we requested that Sunny do the carpentering works, but they send other workers which gave us a huge headache. They splashed water onto the kitchen cabinets and wall sockets, allowing water to seep / soak in. The toilet door that they installed, was not straight, but slanted. They also left the lights switched on after work, wasting electricity and causing the bulbs to burnt. After we escalated the things to Jackson (manager), he wanted us to pay the final remaining amount before doing the rectifying works. And he always hung up on my calls. 2 months renovation became 6 months.

Even refering the case to HBay also was not helpful, as they are just a accrediting company, but not able to make Homely Image do the rectifying works without receiving payment first. Till now, after more than a year, Homely Image still refused to send us the letter stating that no rectifying works will be done by them, in exchange, payment for the final amount will be waived.

Above is based on my personal experience with Homely Image, not to slander anybody, but just to share my experience. If anyone finds this posting offensive, please let me know the reasons, and I can consider taking this down.

Edited by crazechoice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I would appreciate it very much if someone could recommend a contractor? I do not think I require an ID, so just need a contractor. Thank you in advance:)

My reno is going to complete mid next week.

I'm very happy with my contractor 老和, if you want his contact PM me. :D

hi user101

can pm me your id contact. thx.

My house was done up by Homely Image. Overall, I can say that their 3D designs are very nice and good. But the actually things that were done up were not up to our expectations.My sibling's house was done up by them, thru Doreen (resigned) and Sunny (carpenter). She is very good and his skills good.

She referred us to Phoebe, which can do designing, but unable to control her workers. Initially we requested that Sunny do the carpentering works, but they send other workers which gave us a huge headache. They splashed water onto the kitchen cabinets and wall sockets, allowing water to seep / soak in. The toilet door that they installed, was not straight, but slanted. They also left the lights switched on after work, wasting electricity and causing the bulbs to burnt. After we escalated the things to Jackson (manager), he wanted us to pay the final remaining amount before doing the rectifying works. And he always hung up on my calls. 2 months renovation became 6 months.

Even refering the case to HBay also was not helpful, as they are just a accrediting company, but not able to make Homely Image do the rectifying works without receiving payment first. Till now, after more than a year, Homely Image still refused to send us the letter stating that no rectifying works will be done by them, in exchange, payment for the final amount will be waived.

Above is based on my personal experience with Homely Image, not to slander anybody, but just to share my experience. If anyone finds this posting offensive, please let me know the reasons, and I can consider taking this down.

I agree Doreen is VERY GOOD. she is very professional and very patient. She's not pushy also. Sunny's worksmanship is the best. I have viewed their completed projects. Btw, Doreen is back with HOmely...i just met up with her. Think I will sign up with her. She seems very nice and easy to work with.

I agree Doreen is VERY GOOD. she is very professional and very patient. She's not pushy also. Sunny's worksmanship is the best. I have viewed their completed projects. Btw, Doreen is back with HOmely...i just met up with her. Think I will sign up with her. She seems very nice and easy to work with.

self advert again?

a lot of ppl think contractor cheaper than id......and too many ppl think cheaper is better.

so much lessons and warning signs on forum already.

a lot of ppl think contractor cheaper than id......and too many ppl think cheaper is better.

so much lessons and warning signs on forum already.

i agree. so choose the average priced and someone who you are comfortable with. end of the day, home owners only want somebody who is responsible enough to settle problems when problems arises. put it this way, they earn money of cox they need to do what they are supposed to do ma.

JMHO

Hi All,

I have recently got a place of my own and am looking for reliable IDs.

Has anyone can recommend or had their place done by a good, reliable and responsible ID company?

I would totally appreciate it & thanks a mil!

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this contractor. C ya

Anyone using the below? Can PM me some honest feedback?

1) CJ ambience

2) Homely Image

3) Inspiration living

4) Rest n Relax

Really appreciate if.. ;)

Hi there,

I'm looking for reliable, provides good service and good workmanship. Can someone intro or help to quote me?

Flat details

89m square, 4A HDB

p/s : no sky rocket price pls

Thanks so much in advance~