Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

believe answer can only be gotten from your so called "real ID "... suggest you shld clear any doubts first before posting such malicious remarks against company who u dun even knw....

how can one have such ease access to one's house w/o owner's approval?! hope ppl can think objectively not believe on one sided saying..

[/quote

i markl your words.. how come my post disappeared together with the summit post???? i really need an answer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi freddie,

you are right man! after all this nonsense and i have login to summit design wedsite and saw they have few testimonial praising some of the ids.

people who don't believe can logon to [remove] to view.

i tooo can create a web site and keep on praise all my staffs or guy like heaven .. we need proof,,, everyone website testimonial always say tat they are **** good but they are fakes.... mark my words. i will post my house photos together with my face and my body in the pics but i will sand blast my face in case i go home to get a beat up badly frm u guys :bangwall::bangwall:

Guest Liuxuan
i tooo can create a web site and keep on praise all my staffs or guy like heaven .. we need proof,,, everyone website testimonial always say tat they are **** good but they are fakes.... mark my words. i will post my house photos together with my face and my body in the pics but i will sand blast my face in case i go home to get a beat up badly frm u guys :bangwall::bangwall:

[remove

Please read our Forum Rules on Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks]

Edited by therat

[remove

Please read our Forum Rules on Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks]

Can everyone here focus and not be affected by this. This is a discussion thread where discussion should be about helping each other with a reliable ID/Contractor.

Edited by therat

Words for thoughts..

Disagreement between members are common in fact it happens most of the time. However, the language used by certain individuals shows the inferiority of certain arguments, and subsequently deteriorate into name-calling.

If someone has a constructive comment to make, he or she is welcome to do so. Kindly do NOT start insulting and spewing vulgarities.

It is important to be objective, do not add on insinuating remarks juz b'cos XYZ said something which seemed elitist.

Lastly, be mindful that you're hold accountable for the words you've posted on the forum ..thanks JuzChris

Hi, Anyone can share with me a good and reliable renovation contractor to me. With good workmanship as well. Am looking to fully renovate my 4ng resale flat and can anyone share with me your quotation. Only manage to get 2 quotations from W.J. Design and Renovation & Lego House Pte Ltd. Anyone have use this 2 firms service and any feedback or comments? Kindly do share with me and appreciate those feedback and comments from forumers. What should i be looking out for when sources for renovation firms, please share and guide me along as i really have no clue about renovations. Hope to get a good and reasonable quotation from forumers who is willingly to share with me, Thanks a millions. :)

Hi friends..

If you are looking a good and reliable renovation contractor which are renovate your flat.So don't waste your time wait any one we have all essential home renovation categories covered: kitchens and bathrooms, windows and doors, flooring and carpets, etc.You can check my signature link for more information .

Hi friends..

If you are looking a good and reliable renovation contractor which are renovate your flat.So don't waste your time wait any one we have all essential home renovation categories covered: kitchens and bathrooms, windows and doors, flooring and carpets, etc.You can check my signature link for more information .

wow...from USA haha.

Can try the popular contractor from Renotalk forum . But not sure if they are too busy to take up yr job :)

Mr Yeak - can ask any Yeaker for contact (example rondy)

Jason (uncle soon bro) - also very popular - can ask kopi for contact

Henry - Can ask any of henner for contact (I am one of the Henner :) )

above 3 are the more popular one . But sometime they are too busy to even quote . So good luck to u :)

Hihi can p, ,e jason or henry contact ? btw ur house done by henry?

Btw wats the darkside for uncle soon.. ??

Hihi can p, ,e jason or henry contact ? btw ur house done by henry?

Btw wats the darkside for uncle soon.. ??

Jason Goh and Uncle Soon, u can forget about them lor....

Guest Liuxuan
Before...

img1148eo.jpg

After...

img1715oo.jpg

Before...

img1152x.jpg

After...

img1631j.jpg

Hi finefine,

care pm me your id. Thanks!

Guest zan
o y le.. then who is gd :( btw ur house done alr rite

i totally agree with jaskel... see the next post im going to post,

how come you never answer our question, can u show us the invoice???

, pink

everyone u have to be very careful not to let people to access your house to take photos, i dont know until my friend told me about it in the website, i am very angry. my house is not done by summit design but by other id, how come they can access and post that they do it , i want an answer,

This is so unacceptable :curse: think report to police since you have evident