Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

i totally agree with jaskel... see the next post im going to post,

how come you never answer our question, can u show us the invoice???

, pink

Hi zan i duno y i gt pple scolding me when i jus sharing my experience. anyway I have the agreement sign and he is getting his frend to do the 3D drawing for us, he say faster.. anyway I dont wan anything bad to turn out now. We will just see how it goes if its really fraud or some unscrupluous technics I will definately post the agreement for show here and report to the police n case. But as for nw we'll trust him.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest zan

its just a forum, there are a lot of fake members in the forum disguising themselve, we want some proof as we just wanna make sure , i apologise to you pink if i have offended you

Guest zan

Theres some of the pics done by my id,soon it will be ready

, there are more to come

photo1.jpg

mytoilet.jpg

Edited by zan

this is for request for An Id/Contractor.

Pls don't OT.

If had any pic to post, it will be good to had a thread @ Reno t-Blog Chat.

Rather than post picture cross over in different thread.

its just a forum, there are a lot of fake members in the forum disguising themselve, we want some proof as we just wanna make sure , i apologise to you pink if i have offended you

Hi Zan.. its ok, I am unable to show it now becus it bears me n my husband full particulars including ic etc..address everything on it. Anyway tis is for real but I had asked my uncle he say is alright, just make sure he do the job and help us conceptualise our ideas n solve our problems. Ya im so green here I also been thinkin isit some are fake members fr so n so company.. Anyway wats important nw is to get things done. Once gt mre progess I will share it here :)

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this contractor. C ya

Hi can I have the name or the contact of your contractor?thanks

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this contractor. C ya

Hi Stray801

Can pm your contractor contact to me. Thanks.

Is good to take a look at t-blogs to see reno progress of others to judge how good an id is

ermmm....was looking at this thread to see if there's any recomendation for contractors... but seems like a wrong thread..;p

i'm still a bit confuse when u guys mentioned getting ID/contractors to do reno. I'm concentrating more on getting contractors cos my reno will be very basic. i got a 5rm resale flat, which is in quite a relatively good condition..so probably i will juz change the toilet bowls, put up vanity tops, if budget/HDB (i think i need to get hdb approval to knock down wall rite?) permits, maybe knock down one of the wall between dining area n kitchen to have a bar counter instead.. since its so basic, i think no ID will be interested rite.. cant earn much from me...;p

read quite a few threads on reno ideas and some of you guys t-blog..but tt's few months ago...i have forgotten which contractor is good except for henry, the popular contractor in renotalk forum now.. but given his popularity now, i think it will be quite difficult for me to get him to do my reno..so other than henry, any other recommendation?

oh, do you guys think its possible for me to change the color of my current kitchen cabinets without redoing the entire kitchen cabinets?