Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this contractor. C ya

hi, can Pm me your contractor contact?

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Goh: read that sky is quite ex. make sure check their thread on this forum as well

Yes, SKY is the 2nd highest quote out of 4 we got. I have signed them up.

They have just shown us the five 3D drawings of various parts of the house. While we applaud them for the fine effort, we will reject them as the main theme they showed us wasnt good. We ended up flipping a few dozen magazines in order to tell them exactly what we want.

any 1 used Reno Hut before?? Was recommended by hubby buddy coz he said this contractor done up

his new place and the price quite reasonable. Tried to look for any feedback but can't find any.

Planning to do both my bathrooms.

Decided to try out Reno Hut. Was surprise to see the huge difference i was quoted from an interior design firm and a so called general renovation contractor. Lucky never sign up with them. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Nd some help here. Was told 2wks is enuff to redo bathrooms?? Any expert here can clarify?

It depends on what is needed to be done. The scale of renov. What are you changing?

Hi, we just completed reno for our 4-room flat at Punggol. We didn't engage any ID firm as we roughly knew what we wanted and we though it would be more fun going through forums and sourcing stuff by ourselves (1st time home owners mah heh). Plus it would definitely save us money which would mean having extra cash to get better furniture!

Anyway, we managed to find our own carpenter for our kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity tops, walk-in wardrobe and cabinets for storage space. I thought his price was rather reasonable and also cos he doesn't work for an ID firm I guess he does not have to earn such a wide profit margin. We felt that what we paid for was worth the service and quality. We spent around 6k in total for carpentry. Also, he gave us a lot of other contacts for tilers, painters, plumbers etc and we ended up using some of them.

He didn't provide us with those 3d drawings that are so common nowadays but he drew the designs himself! I was quite impressed! Overall we are very satisfied with his service - good workmanship, honest and very approachable. I gave his contact to a few of my relatives already :)

Just to share with other forummers, his name is Gary. You can contact him at888 8888 or redstarinterior@gmail.com. He was working on a few other projects while doing our house and he said he had to turn down a few jobs. You can just try contacting him to check his availability.

wah the number power! :sport-smiley-003:

It depends on what is needed to be done. The scale of renov. What are you changing?

I'll be redo everything in my 2 bathrooms. Btw hacking completed n now in the process of puting up the tiles. Will post photos of my reno soon. Find it troublesome to upload pics at over here.

I'll be redo everything in my 2 bathrooms. Btw hacking completed n now in the process of puting up the tiles. Will post photos of my reno soon. Find it troublesome to upload pics at over here.

if redo eth, including hacking, lying of tiles, changing of bathtub, installation of WC etc, 2 weeks is kinda very fast to me. hope its not lousy work (no offense but if they engage tilers from certain countries, their workmanship sucks big time!)