Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Dear all, be aware of this contractor called Marvin Wong and Shirley Lee from Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd. Pay them 80% and they stopped work at around 15%. Pressing us to pay further and was told will not start work until we pay . Currently seeking legal action against them. Pointless to seek Case and police. Police reports were made. They having a booth on this coming renovation fair at Expo, Classic Living 2012 (21/07/12-29/07/12). Please do not engage them.

Anyone happened that engage this guy, please let me know. Appreciated that.

Marvin Wong/ Shirley Lee

Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd

i saw another forum saying this :

"Ok I must thank jbooncho and the rest for this thread.

I was researching on a company I saw at the ongoing expo cos it looked interesting & they are quite cheap, and discovered:

1) the company (plushkitchens) is not in HDB-registered list of contractors

2) the company is under the "Parent name" of AI Image Pte Ltd, also not HDB-registered. the address (908A upper Thomson) is the same.

Personally met the guy who introduced himself as the designer/some sort of shareholder of the company and it is none other than the abovementioned Marvin, altho he now goes by nickname of SK.

Pls be aware."

i met this guy SK in expo yesterday...luckly saw the expo before decided to sign with them..they are selling stainless steel kitchen wardrode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello.

I have completed by renovation about 3 months ago. Would like to recommend my id Raymond Tan.

He is extremely patient and unlike most of the ids we spoke to who tend to manipulate you to their ideas, he does not. He may give suggestions but will respect your ideas so I am really comfortable when working with him. As my timing to meet him is mainly on weekends, he willingly obliged and sometimes the discussion last till late at night but he never make any complaint nor show u an unpleasant face.

Also he was flexible when we were choosing our tiles.and we are really pleased to have a beautiful home!

I think we need an id that can help us run the show and not give us suggestions which basically they just want to cut corners or the aim is to just close the case.

Raymond was previously with a reputable firm and he has recently moved to another firm Dream Innovatus.. So I would really like to recommend an Id who is patient and gets the job done. If there are issues he will follow through.

Pse feel free to contact him at 91687757

Hi everyone,

I am getting my Key for my 4rom BTO HDB (tiles and doors included).

I am setting a budget of 20k for my entire renovation, excluding furnitures.

Any ID to reccomend?? Kindly share their contact and company. Thanks! :]]

It has been nearly 3 years since i last renovated my flat with A&D. The ID has left the company and started his own renovation business.

Despite him leaving the company, twice he came over to my house to fix 2 minor problems that happened to my house. Im quite surprise that he didnt shun my call even though he is not from the same company.

As a good recognition for his excellent service, im doing him a favor to advertise here on his behalf. PM me if you need his contact.

PS: Im not a ID or a contractor. I was just like you a new homeowner 2 years ago. smile.gif

Hi DPSK,

May i have your ID's contact and new company?? Thanks! :]

Can anyone intro me a good contractor for 5 room premium BTO? already know what I want to do...no ID contacts please. Thanks in advance.

Was recommended by my friend to 96 Degree, overall pleased with the outcome. The workmanship is good and service is decent too. No delay to me moving in....

Was recommended by my friend to 96 Degree, overall pleased with the outcome. The workmanship is good and service is decent too. No delay to me moving in....

Hi Mlee

Any photos to show ?

Cheers

was recommended by friend to this contractor. getting my key soon saw the photo.. feels good, but didn't wanna jump to conclusion? mind commenting??

http:/imageshack.com/I/0silxaj

cant rmb frm him is it a 4 or 5 room resale flat at simei

My sister just got her BTO in Seng Kang, and decided to go for a contractor as it is cheaper. To our surprise this contractor, highly recommended by her friend, is fairly young but with more than 10 years of experience, and very engaging. Very please with his service. Price wise is reasonable as my sister did not opt for HDB tiles. He is a contrast from those typical uncle contractor as he is young (early 30s i presume) and provides very practical ideas. As compared to some IDs, they just design without certain practical considerations and advise. if anyone is interested, you may reach him at 92236469

Hello guys,

Do you have any contractors to recommend that are good at executing raw and industrial minimalist designs? ID is not needed.

Thanks!