Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi forrummers,

Im new here.

After viewing the reviews about ciseern here, my heart sank..is their workmanship really bad??

I came down to Expo last week and was welcomed by a young man from ciseern. We werent actually looking for any ID at that point of time. So, we came in and have a look at their design. We love it and so we sat and have a chat. I was impressed by their sales talk and free gift actually. The ID was so patient in listening what we want but without any checking or doing research, we agreed and paid deposit to the ID.

Their package for 5rm premium was about 25k total. After looking at somes of the other ID package, I find that Ciseern charged us wayyy too muchhh but it was too late since we had already deposit the amount of $1000 to them :(

If you all were in my shoe, should you go with it or look for other ID?

My house will only be ready next year 2nd quarter 2015.

Please help!

Ask around for referrals, visit their house and than call their recommended contractor. Big names doesn't mean good quality, but definitely more $ for the sales talk. Talk to them to get your deposit back, such big company do not need your $1000 to cater for your material and manpower so early. ether is no reason why they cannot return you as nothing had been done yet. maybe a $25 admin charge for refund.

Hi

I have met up with some ID and Contractors for my house reno. When I asked how often they will visit the job site : different replies I received :

a) everyday

b) 2-3 days per week

c) when there is a need.

Can anyone advise me the normal market practice.

My contractor visited everyday and every single jobs completion to ensure the highest quality before letting their workers go off for another job.

PM me if you want to try him.

My contractor visited everyday and every single jobs completion to ensure the highest quality before letting their workers go off for another job.

PM me if you want to try him.

Hi LiDeHua

Pls PM your contractor contact. thank you

Anybody looking for reliable contractor that does renovations for whole house? I got a contractor that done up my house pretty nicely and perfectly. Just as what i wanted. Willing to listen to owner's needs and wants. If you guys are looking for contractor, please PM me so i can push my contractor to you guys and fulfill your desired home. :)

Hi, our house is doing renovation now. Almost done...my ID is from inspire by d'trenzo. My friend introduced him for us.

He has a lot of ideas and willing to discuss with us. He make a nice design for us with a best price among our 6 IDs.

If u want, i will pm u his number.

Hi, can you pm me the id contact. Thanks.

Hi

I have met up with some ID and Contractors for my house reno. When I asked how often they will visit the job site : different replies I received :

a) everyday

b) 2-3 days per week

c) when there is a need.

Can anyone advise me the normal market practice.

Mine visited everyday to make sure the sub cons are doing the right thing