Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

gal, I'm glad things are working out fine for u. the colours looks so cheerful! love the look.

Agree with samgalz, these pastels colours contribute to a cheerful enviroment. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks for all the kind words! :D we took a risk with that green and changed our minds umpteen times before finally settling on it. luckily it worked out well..

pinktini: yep, the thought of the aircon leaking did cross my mind..i wasn't too concerned about it cos our tv is a "lao gu dong". was planning to hang a large canvas frame on the wall. maybe that'd act as some sort of absorber? haha no idea..

zelly: i don't blame them too much cos my current project mgr just took over and there was bound to be some screw up somewhere. as long as it can be rectified, we're okay. as for the painting, yes we're happy to have saved some cost there without sacrificing on the quality of the works. i wished we had more colours though. i guess i'll just have to make use of accents around the house to do the job..

Have u considered painting your door white,since ur door flame is white too,It would looks nicely blend in with your cyan wall.

hey rondy, the doors were white originally. we painted them charcoal grey to contrast the frames.. :)

Wah... I one day didn't go into RT and there's so much updates!! :D

It's looking gd! I'm glad your painter worked out well. I like your glass dr for the loo and the greige color!

so u doesnt like it white la,haha

well i wouldn't say i don't like it white la..but more a case of we think a darker door would set off the contrast better. this is obviously subjective of course. some people prefer an all white combi (white frame + white door), some prefer a different combi..an all white combi also looks good la. but we like what we've got too! :D

Wah... I one day didn't go into RT and there's so much updates!! :D

It's looking gd! I'm glad your painter worked out well. I like your glass dr for the loo and the greige color!

thanks! ya i'm glad he worked out well too. let me know if you need his contact ya. the greige colour was a hard one. it can be either too grey or too beige. once i found one i actually can call griege, i was adamant on using it. :P and yes, we like the glass door alot too! my fave part is the handle..luckily we didn't settle for the default roundish one..

woah, nicely done.. :)

must cover your cement screed ah...workers usually just throw their screwdrivers...etc on the floor when they dont need it.

noticed that u did false ceiling for kitchen... nice...

u have air con despite having an open concept....? would it work...? :)

thanks! ya i'm glad he worked out well too. let me know if you need his contact ya. the greige colour was a hard one. it can be either too grey or too beige. once i found one i actually can call griege, i was adamant on using it. :P

Is your griege Nippon Vinilex 5000 Misty?

woah, nicely done.. :)

must cover your cement screed ah...workers usually just throw their screwdrivers...etc on the floor when they dont need it.

noticed that u did false ceiling for kitchen... nice...

u have air con despite having an open concept....? would it work...? :)

thanks gimz.. :)

our flooring already uncovered for a long long time..at the beginning a bit sim tia when i see workers throwing/dragging stuff around but then come to think of it, its cement floor..anyway, my project mgr said they'll see if touch-ups are needed before they apply the epoxy.

we didn't do false ceiling in the kitchen leh..that extra layer u see is part of HDB's brilliant original structure. we only did false ceiling at the entrance area.

we calculated the BTU required for that open space and our unit ought to be sufficient. we won't be switching it on so often since we're going to have a ceiling fan there..

Nice door frame and the door colours. Sort of work in hand with ur window.

thanks gals_mama! :D

Is your griege Nippon Vinilex 5000 Misty?

nope, its Nippon Super Vinilex 5000 Solitude. Misty's too beige..

Edited by lilithfiend

nope, its Nippon Super Vinilex 5000 Solitude. Misty's too beige..

hmm.. looks like I have to go down to the paint store to personally look at all the grey paints, coz Misty looked more grey than Solitude on the computer..

hmm.. looks like I have to go down to the paint store to personally look at all the grey paints, coz Misty looked more grey than Solitude on the computer..

don't trust the computer screen. the colour's never accurate.

what i did was to take the paint catalogs from the shops and brought it home with me. like this, you can spend hours visualizing the colours..no pressure to make the decision at the shop. good luck! :)

Lilithfiend, I got problems with your lighting... :(

Brother Jaskel,

It seems to me that you are everywhere, small or big job, which is a good thing.

Sis fiend,

Congrats. The completion of your SOHO is not very far off.

Cheers.

Brother Jaskel,

It seems to me that you are everywhere, small or big job, which is a good thing.

Sis fiend,

Congrats. The completion of your SOHO is not very far off.

Cheers.

Oh Bro england long time no see, I'm only act as a middle man in this electrical works, not earning anything. :D