Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi there, where did u get the kitchen mixer? How much was it?

hi, the kitchen tap was imported from overseas, SGD77 excl. shipping.

tot most of the flats there are upgraded? i've seen a corner 3.5rm at blk 4 late last yr, asking for ard 400k, saw other flats from there and tot all upgraded? SERS should happen in 10-20yrs, otherwise your reno cost is wasted! and in exchange you get a central area new flat, not a bad deal if you can wait.

my wife work in robinson rd, so is walking dist for her.

ya thats what i thought too..until i saw them doing the lift upgrading. my block has already undergone lift upgrading long ago. no idea why they didn't do all the blocks at once. So your wife walks to work? unbelievable! i wish i could do that... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm not too sure about the value of your flat but property market is always on a yo-yo. Sometimes a flat can sell way above their valuation value as reported in the papers. But as to whether the value will increase or not, depends on the property market a few years later. Now, still early to say esp with the gov announcing their intentions to 'control' property market speculation/investment.

But yeah the HDB officer will conduct a check after the renovation works are over - the same thing happened to us after we'd moved in.

Hi TS, most of your pic are not avail.  I am interested in seeing you how you combine the toilets.  Tried to PM you but it doesnt allow me.  

thanks.