Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Who Has Experience With Past Ikea Sales?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
http://www.ikea.com.sg/homepage/home.asp

After the end of Sale, will IKEA revert their prices to old prices (ie higher prices)?

Interesting questions,...I do not recollect it does....cos most of the time the item will be out-of-stock. I do not normally go back and check on the prices after the sales is ended.....:)

FYI, I bought the TV cabinet at 119 and now it is 99 or 89 during the sales......:)

Interesting questions,...I do not recollect it does....cos most of the time the item will be out-of-stock. I do not normally go back and check on the prices after the sales is ended.....:)

FYI, I bought the TV cabinet at 119 and now it is 99 or 89 during the sales......:)

My computer table, 79....then 69 ... now 39 ... luckily buy 1 only.

But 79 still a good buy :)

We bought two mirrors during the sale. Original price was $99, sale price was $49. So we quickly got them although our place is still under renovation. Today I was there for lunch, saw the that mirror is now going for $39! :bangwall:

Edited by nacho

We bought two mirrors during the sale. Original price was $99, sale price was $59. So we quickly got them although our place is still under renovation. Today I was there for lunch, saw the that mirror is now going for $39! :bangwall:

mmm...mebbe cannt get rid all of it during sale ??

I found 3 possibilities:

1. price stay the same after Sale - this means they still have stock they trying to get rid

2. price drop even further - this means the item is not very saleable, and again, they want to get rid of their stocks

3. price revert back to original prices after Sale

So it really depend on the item itself.