Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tz_jie

My Housing Coming On June 2010

I will not do flooring...more on carpentry works. was in the $2xk, pretty much the same with eveyone i asked to quote.

Carpentry work only for $20k+? Seem like on a high side. :o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Hi,

I am using Plush, my ID is Louis...

A very nice and flexible guy...

We do not have any problem with him and he manages his contractor very well..

If you would like, I can PM u his contact and you can get a non-obligatory quote and listen to his ideas....anyway, he would be there....

Our first meeting with him, he can totally comprehend what we wanted and the kind of feeling that we want to create for the house, thus we gave him a second chance and his revised proposal struck us...things started moving from there..

We are in the midst of taking over our flats and defects checking are now on-going...

Quite a pleasant experience with Plush....

Just sharing my experience...

I did check with Pluch ID as well and their quote is on a high side. lots different from other quote i have.

Carpentry work only for $20k+? Seem like on a high side. :o

I'm doing kitchen cabinets, buiilt in wardrobe and cabinets and a WIW. also am doing vanity top for my MBR with reposition of sink, shower screen for both toilet, change WC (price not include WC cost) and sinks and painting. I also am hacking the exisiting cabinet and base and redoing base.

Slightly higher than contractor but CLC is offering better materials so am deciding whether worth to do it with them.

Will have discussion with a contractor this coming Monday so see how lah. It's ex lah if you consider I din do any flooring but well carpentry is not cheap to begin with!! :o

I'm doing kitchen cabinets, buiilt in wardrobe and cabinets and a WIW. also am doing vanity top for my MBR with reposition of sink, shower screen for both toilet, change WC (price not include WC cost) and sinks and painting. I also am hacking the exisiting cabinet and base and redoing base.

Slightly higher than contractor but CLC is offering better materials so am deciding whether worth to do it with them.

Will have discussion with a contractor this coming Monday so see how lah. It's ex lah if you consider I din do any flooring but well carpentry is not cheap to begin with!! :o

I think price should be around there bah. My carpentry and glass work (including kitchen glass panel, door and 2 bath rm door) and excluding kitchen cabinet already come up to 15k already. :D

I think price should be around there bah. My carpentry and glass work (including kitchen glass panel, door and 2 bath rm door) and excluding kitchen cabinet already come up to 15k already. :D

oh ya, forgot i also doing 2 toilet doors and a swing door for kitchen

Finally got my key on 15 June 2010. Still sourcing ard for contractor for my house. Currently got quite a tight budget so need to spend more time to look for it. :sport-smiley-018:

Finally got my key on 15 June 2010. Still sourcing ard for contractor for my house. Currently got quite a tight budget so need to spend more time to look for it. :sport-smiley-018:

quite alot of popular ids/contractors in this forum with pics to show. budget is impt but its not the single determining factor. aboveall, u n ur mrs must be comfortable w ur id/contractor. sometimes, some $ cannot be saved. ;)

Edited by darth vader

bro ..kaitti855

Anyway so far so good , Andrew is doing a good work for my house.. I am just wondering are you trying to push me to sign with your company... anyway dont keep pushing me & trying to ask my email address & contact.

Hi, u r using Xerxes? Can share ur experience?