Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Can email or pm me the contacts of Windows and Grills from City Aluminium, Alex (former from Yick Hong I think) and your renovation contractors contact?

Can show more pics of the windows grills done by Alex?

Thanks. =) My email yxytpx@yahoo.com.sg

Best Regards.

Email sent

Hi,

Can email or pm me the contacts of Windows and Grills from City Aluminium, Alex (former from Yick Hong I think) and your renovation contractors contact?

Can show more pics of the windows grills done by Alex?

Thanks. =) My email yxytpx@yahoo.com.sg

Best Regards.

Edited by PerfectTen

hi sgnick, vin has get back to me on my quote. he stated perspective drawing in his quote. he drew for you too? can show us? wanna see the 3d vs actual ones... hehehe. thanks!

I never posted up my drawings, but you can see their drawings from this t-blog also from Willie/Vincent now doing the reno:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=34127&hl=

hi sgnick, vin has get back to me on my quote. he stated perspective drawing in his quote. he drew for you too? can show us? wanna see the 3d vs actual ones... hehehe. thanks!

Hi,

my reno has finally started. It started last Saturday actually with hacking of cabinets. Or maybe last Friday with removal of window grills. hmmmm...

Here's my floor plan. 122sqm 5I.

RenotalkFP.jpg

Current plan (subject to changes)

floorplanner120610.jpg

I have engaged a company that is relatively unknown here in renotalk, Room For Ideas Pte Ltd, managed by Willie and Vincent.

This is after getting about 8 quotes from IDs and contractors. Both Willie and Vincent are easy to talk to and friendly, and give me a good price for the reno. Quality wise I have visited one of their newly completed HDB project, looks great and owner happy with their work.

Scope for my reno includes full hacking and rewiring, so is a complete overhaul of my flat.

So far so good, hacking done, waterproofing started, tiling started.

Tiles from Hafary and Hup Kiong

Baron WC/Sink from GRLink

Taps from Grohe

Rubine Kitchen Sink from Poh Seng

Mitsubishi Starmex Sys4 from Gain City

Windows and Grills from City Aluminium, Alex (former from Yick Hong I think)

UPDATE 28-July

Renovation is almost done, almost move in condition, just few finishing touches

Over all, everything is well done, and we manage to keep the cost to low 40K which is inclusive of electricians, so I will say my reno is value for money and I will highly recommend my contractor for their value and good work. And their attitude has been top notch throughout the entire period, when i make request for changes etc, sometimes even after the thing is already up, no unhappiness, no blackface, etc, gave me everything i asked for the way i wanted with a very service oriented attitude. Thumbs Up for Willie and Vincent from "Room For Ideas". :good:

Hi, do you mind to pm me the contact?

Thanks

Been getting lots of PM request for my contractor contacts the past few days. I have replied every PM.

I'll be out of Singapore the next few days so I wont be replying to PMs for couple of days, and I guess putting contractor contact numbers here is probably not a good idea and not allowed.

Anyway, just curious, anyone whom I have PMed contact has gotten quote already, and how's the quote?

Hi,

Can i have your contractor - Willie & Vincent's contact no.?

yo sgnick, wanna ask u where u get your wrought iron gate, bedroom doors and main door? Also the person who change all ur windows.

Now pending vincent's reply on my proposed budget. hope he can meet it. =]

My gate is stainless steel, installed by the previous owner

Doors all from previous owner, i just get them painted

Main door is original HDB, i just get it painted

Windows and Grilles I get from Alex from City Aluminium -> nine-one-zero-zero-eight-seven-six-seven

yo sgnick, wanna ask u where u get your wrought iron gate, bedroom doors and main door? Also the person who change all ur windows.

Now pending vincent's reply on my proposed budget. hope he can meet it. =]

Bought Ikea Torsby white coloured glass table with steel underframe as my dining table $249.

torsby.jpg

and 4 Laver chairs $12.95 each.

1274839276_LAVER.jpg

This fit my low cheapo dining set budget, and I like the white colour.

Edited by sgnick

these photos are well taken & good ambiance lighting too, they almost look like scanned images from those Home Decor magazines! :) high-end DSLR?

No dslr, just a fuji pns. Need to manually adjust the exposure setting till can get this.

L1.jpg

47309_432453619170_621289170_4794130_175

these photos are well taken & good ambiance lighting too, they almost look like scanned images from those Home Decor magazines! :) high-end DSLR?

Edited by titanax