Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kyeo23

Eclipse Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Does anyone have any reviews on Eclipse Mattresses??

Thks to share

TIA

It is not too bad, I got mine during a road show at harvey normans. Had to do a upgrade from queen to king tho. So far its pretty ok. :) I think its value for money.

It is not too bad, I got mine during a road show at harvey normans. Had to do a upgrade from queen to king tho. So far its pretty ok. :) I think its value for money.

Hi Brascal,

Which model are you using now? Which means, is it fully latex or latex with pocketed spring or other combination? I'm interested in one too!

TIA.

I go for Eclipse initially (bought from so called the sole supplier of Eclipse mattress), the one with memory foam top, pocketed spring king size mattress with storage bed. But, later found that the foam is a bit soft for my back. So, checked the lady boss and she is carrying other brand too. Therefore, tried another one called Lotus, which with tatalay natural latex. Both me and my wife love it and happily change to lotus instead.

I go for Eclipse initially (bought from so called the sole supplier of Eclipse mattress), the one with memory foam top, pocketed spring king size mattress with storage bed. But, later found that the foam is a bit soft for my back. So, checked the lady boss and she is carrying other brand too. Therefore, tried another one called Lotus, which with tatalay natural latex. Both me and my wife love it and happily change to lotus instead.

Hi Ahbiang,

How much did you spend in all for the Lotus latex mattress and storage bed? What is the address of this so called Eclipse supplier?

Thanks.

is lotus mattress good ?? i cant find any info of it online...

end up i got the lotus mattress too close both of us like it ...

how much u got it for ?

Hi Brascal,

Which model are you using now? Which means, is it fully latex or latex with pocketed spring or other combination? I'm interested in one too!

TIA.

Hi Brascal,

The one i bought is called Serenity, the one with memory foam top, pocketed spring queen size mattress.

Paid 1499 for it.

Paid a deposit for an Eclipse Latex Firm King sized latex mattress. Mattress cost $1,899 and storage divan cost $600. Total $2,499 in all.

Divan has a depth of 12" and comes with high headboard. So far the best value in the market that I have found.

King Furnishings wants to charge $3,800 for all. Of course, I can bargain but the $2,499 I got it without a need to bargain.

Paid a deposit for an Eclipse Latex Firm King sized latex mattress. Mattress cost $1,899 and storage divan cost $600. Total $2,499 in all.

Divan has a depth of 12" and comes with high headboard. So far the best value in the market that I have found.

King Furnishings wants to charge $3,800 for all. Of course, I can bargain but the $2,499 I got it without a need to bargain.

Got the Royal Legacy King :)

Got the Royal Legacy King :)

Wow, the more luxurious model, that has a pillow top right? My boy tried it on and he says really comfortable. Really have such upmarket taste. How much did you got it for?

Wow, the more luxurious model, that has a pillow top right? My boy tried it on and he says really comfortable. Really have such upmarket taste. How much did you got it for?

Abt 1.3K Incld GST and Delivery

hey summerflowers, may i know where you bought your mattress from?