Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
scoobyjoo

Design & Build Firms To Recommend.

Hi,

Just got an old terrace and am starting to find out how to A&A or do reconstruction of the place.

Would appreciate any recommendations for design and build firms or architects I can approach for a start.

Thanx in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Just got an old terrace and am starting to find out how to A&A or do reconstruction of the place.

Would appreciate any recommendations for design and build firms or architects I can approach for a start.

Thanx in advance.

Congratulations. You can start by reading up this forum first. If you need to get help, you can contact an architect and discuss with him.

Rgds.

Thanx.

Have been reading. Very informative forum.

Looking for recommendations for architects and/or design and build firms.

Can PM if not convenient to review here.

Thanx.

Have been reading. Very informative forum.

Looking for recommendations for architects and/or design and build firms.

Can PM if not convenient to review here.

Hi, we have also just bought an old intermediate terrace in original condition. Need to tear down and reconstruct. Any one has recommendation on design & build firms?

Works in progress. Now builder chasing for ID. I'm not sure to engage ID consultants (charge a flat fee or percentage) or IDs (packaged deal includes consulting and all works such as carpentry). Met up with an ID consultant today whom want to charge flat fee of $15k for 7 months of work (target completion date is nov'10). Is it reasonable?

Any recommendations please pm me!!

hmmm...my friend charging me 10k for local carpentry, not those made in malaysia. this includes kitchen, 5wardrobes for 5rooms, toilet cabinets. i didn't do ID, i think it's unnecessary for me so if the rates are similar does it mean ur ID is 5k coz 15-10 = 5k? 5k for consultancy should sound reasonable.

Works in progress. Now builder chasing for ID. I'm not sure to engage ID consultants (charge a flat fee or percentage) or IDs (packaged deal includes consulting and all works such as carpentry). Met up with an ID consultant today whom want to charge flat fee of $15k for 7 months of work (target completion date is nov'10). Is it reasonable?

Any recommendations please pm me!!

My fren also told me if you get ID just to do design & not using their contractor. Their rate is around $15k. Who do you use? Can PM me?