Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

If there's only 2 painters under Henry's wings. then Ah Xiang is now working at my hse now.. Ha.. and is suppose to patch everything in 1 day time..

sorry for him though... asked to come over to clean up for another lazy and irresponsible person..

think there is the malay painter if remember correctly who did danny's place.. :)

Edited by momo13

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
think there is the malay painter if remember correctly who did danny's place.. :)

Mine is a uncle .... ermm... uncle .... not sure really consider uncle not . ha

The 2nd guy is a young one …. Ermmmm ….. ok lah… ard my age lah

mine was a big size uncle who came initially, then is a younger fella who did the rectification paint..

Hmmm.... ard your age... then I think Henry got quite a big pool of painters... cos mine 1 uncle and the other one (Ah Xiang) maybe ard late 30 ba... don't remember got malay guy leh...

Ok, but electrician I think quite fix, either Ah Hao or Ah Liang :P

Hmmm.... ard your age... then I think Henry got quite a big pool of painters... cos mine 1 uncle and the other one (Ah Xiang) maybe ard late 30 ba... don't remember got malay guy leh...

Ok, but electrician I think quite fix, either Ah Hao or Ah Liang :P

Then i think the 2nd guy maybe Ah xiang .... ha .... I also not very sure ... look like 30 - 30+

I think the uncle is the problem one ....

Seem like uncle jus can't do the work well .... lol

Then i think the 2nd guy maybe Ah xiang .... ha .... I also not very sure ... look like 30 - 30+

I think the uncle is the problem one ....

Seem like uncle jus can't do the work well .... lol

Actually hor, one of his plumber also not very good. There is a younger boy probably abt 20yrs old + - . (ya, that's how old I am.. to call someone in their early 20s young boy...) Just remember to check all your pipes for leakage lor...

Hi reuben82,

We had initially considered wardrobe with TV console but finally deem it waste of wardrobe space. Coz about say 30% of the space would be wasted. e.g Wall mount LCD/LED? you would need clearance from all edges of the TV to be bright enuf + need light above TV?? pull out shelf? placement of SCV box, player? End up we just pull the power, scv points behind the bedside table. And in future if want, would just wall mount a LED TV next to our bed (not the toilet wall of coz, is the other side). And that is why the aircon is mounted above the door, to clear the wall of anything. Temporay solution would be use the side table to put the TV on. Ha..

btw, mine is only a queen sized bed only coz king size too big. I have seen the ex-owner's queen size bed in the room and confirm+guarantee cannot use king sized bed. e.g when opening the door, it almost touched the corner of the bed oledi. Ha..

Hmm...I'm thinking something else. Like a moving/sliding feature wall with a TV on it. And this wall is in infront of the wardrobe sliding door. Anyway, just idea. Do not know if this is practical or not. Referring to the cable of the TV, we can use something like a dragchain so when the TV wall sliding, cable will not giving an issue. BTW, the cable going to the TV will be the power cable and antenna. That's all. Don't think will need any DVD player on it as you can do the watching in Living Room. Bedroom TV is strictly for bedtime purpose. hehehehe.....Maybe will plug my notebook into it to watch online drama. lol..

Actually hor, one of his plumber also not very good. There is a younger boy probably abt 20yrs old + - . (ya, that's how old I am.. to call someone in their early 20s young boy...) Just remember to check all your pipes for leakage lor...

For me my plumber is a batch of young boy . ha .... they work in a group . But over all I'm very happy with their work . As they give me very good attitude :)

For me my plumber is a batch of young boy . ha .... they work in a group . But over all I'm very happy with their work . As they give me very good attitude :)

Ya, they nice guys lah, all wear their jeans low low can see underwear one :dribble:

dmay, u how old har? Hahaha.

Old auntie :notti:

Think I'm the oldest among all of you lah...

Edited by dmay