Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

can rem .... but near 40 i think . ha

hmmm..... paging for Danny... paging for Danny...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mine is a uncle .... ermm... uncle .... not sure really consider uncle not . ha

The 2nd guy is a young one …. Ermmmm ….. ok lah… ard my age lah

You are forever 27, arent you?

Ha.. any lucky 4th here?

Henry mentioned also need to paint the whole wall to prevent uneven color, if so tink he hv to paint 70% of the hse again lohh..

i'll visit again after work.. hopes things is moving..

Ha.. same loh.. whatever i feedback to Henry, he always say ok, can solve.. but sometimes forget abt it..

How is it now, brother fencer? Everything's okay?

You are scaring me already....afraid that I might not have the time to supervise intensively and I hate randomness!

Once a while drop in to take a look loh.. bo bian leh..

is not Henry renovating your hse leh.. Ha.. is his workers.. some good.. some bad loh.. I can say the tilers and Ah Liang, the electrician is very skilled..

Actually hor, one of his plumber also not very good. There is a younger boy probably abt 20yrs old + - . (ya, that's how old I am.. to call someone in their early 20s young boy...) Just remember to check all your pipes for leakage lor...

Yup.. the 3 guys young guys who came to do my piping.. did a very rush job..

1 place started to leak when i went over the next day.. almost freak me out coz was the place where it was suppose to be boxed up. Toilet also got a leak..

And well.. they're the 1 who mess up my toiletries also.. :bangwall:

Hmm...I'm thinking something else. Like a moving/sliding feature wall with a TV on it. And this wall is in infront of the wardrobe sliding door. Anyway, just idea. Do not know if this is practical or not. Referring to the cable of the TV, we can use something like a dragchain so when the TV wall sliding, cable will not giving an issue. BTW, the cable going to the TV will be the power cable and antenna. That's all. Don't think will need any DVD player on it as you can do the watching in Living Room. Bedroom TV is strictly for bedtime purpose. hehehehe.....Maybe will plug my notebook into it to watch online drama. lol..

Moving wall to hold your mounted TV? Better make sure that piece is made of plywood etc which is remain strong overtime.. not chipwood..

The cable going to the TV is also quite hard, tink is not made for frequent bending... unlike power cord which is more flexible.. Ha..

How is it now, brother fencer? Everything's okay?

Went over just now.. was alot better.. Some corners i tink i would touch up myself after handover lah.

But the living room's wall is very bad coz have lights from the L-box shining directly down on it. 2morow i b trying to meet Henry on this. Parts of it is patching problem. Part is likely caused by poor painting from last painter. Coz this time round, the painter painted over the "bumps" so making it even more obvious.

btw, my "view hole" at the main door is not at centre leh, is almost above the door knob.. wonder y so.. any1 out there have "view hole" like that?

is not Henry renovating your hse leh.. Ha.. is his workers.. some good.. some bad loh.. I can say the tilers and Ah Liang, the electrician is very skilled..

Ya, the tilers are good, Ah Liang is good too, but his bro is still an amateur.

As for the young plumber, got 1 very good, patient and nice, do slowly, will not rush. Also young chap, maybe mid 20s... I might have a pix of him :P

You are forever 27, arent you?

ha ... been using this nick since 14 yrs old sia ..... that time already supersimon27 ..... now still supersimon27 hahhaa

Tilter and electrician is really problem free for me

Ya, the tilers are good, Ah Liang is good too, but his bro is still an amateur.

As for the young plumber, got 1 very good, patient and nice, do slowly, will not rush. Also young chap, maybe mid 20s... I might have a pix of him :P

Maybe we are talking abt the same guy ... show pic

Can i ask if your door's view hole is in the centre of the door? any1's is to 1 side or near the door knob?

mine is to the side above the door knob.

Hi momo13, can i ask if you had asked him to put it there?

no chance, by the time i arrive everything had been done. so bo bian lor.. yours is also from henry?

Edited by momo13

no chance, by the time i arrive everything had been done. so bo bian lor.. yours is also from henry?

Yah.. But mine is not at the side above door knob.. is like 1/2 way away from side to centre of door.. **** ugly..

i'll ask him to change to centre.. if not, replace the door. There's 2 spot which had defect on it.. sigh..