Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Yah.. But mine is not at the side above door knob.. is like 1/2 way away from side to centre of door.. **** ugly..

i'll ask him to change to centre.. if not, replace the door. There's 2 spot which had defect on it.. sigh..

any pic of that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Went over just now.. was alot better.. Some corners i tink i would touch up myself after handover lah.

But the living room's wall is very bad coz have lights from the L-box shining directly down on it. 2morow i b trying to meet Henry on this. Parts of it is patching problem. Part is likely caused by poor painting from last painter. Coz this time round, the painter painted over the "bumps" so making it even more obvious.

btw, my "view hole" at the main door is not at centre leh, is almost above the door knob.. wonder y so.. any1 out there have "view hole" like that?

Show a picture of the position on the door?

Painting wise, talk to Henry. He should be able to rectify it.

Pic of funny position of viewer.

From inside

4543627810_f043791441.jpg

4543627574_d693843491.jpg

From outside

4543628422_543a0268aa.jpg

should be we have the same door supplier.. but at least it can still view the corridor so i guess have to stick with it bah..

my old flat also is like that... not much issue with it.

I know old flat's wall is uneven.. but alot of the spots are caused by over-painting leh. esp my L-box lights are shining directly on the wal.. makes it even more obvious.. at least rooms and dining area, i can live with it..

should be we have the same door supplier.. but at least it can still view the corridor so i guess have to stick with it bah..

Ha.. i tilt my head abit more, i can see from the window liao.. so y nd a viewer there.. evening time meet Henry and ask him loh..

did u do plastering for the wall?if not ,i guess its like this one its painting on "rough wall" bah?

This is suppose to be plastered already.. but after 1st round of bad painting.. i guess the 2nd painter did not remove the "over-painting" before painting again..

Pics of my new kitchen cabinets.. :D

4530579311_f74819d5b7.jpg

4531211744_23d267cee8.jpg

Extended the top cabinets to above the washing machine

4531211388_8691e14c84.jpg

My Ad-hoc cabinet, which is removable if in future i wanna change to a EXra long fridge.. Ha.. no lah.. just to fill in the gap between the fridge and the wall..

4530580221_ff6936b637.jpg

Hi, may i know if your kitchen is panio white? what surface top you used huh?

Thanks..

This is suppose to be plastered already.. but after 1st round of bad painting.. i guess the 2nd painter did not remove the "over-painting" before painting again..

bro , it look like a uneven wall and not over painting. Paint shouldn't create this type of uneven. Did u include plastering of all wall in yr quote ? To achieve smooth wall plastering need to be done and it will cost abt 1-2k for whole house wor

Hi, may i know if your kitchen is panio white? what surface top you used huh?

Thanks..

Ehh.. nd to check the catelog leh.. tink is piano white though.. solid top not in yet... but i be using LG arcylic top. Black Granite. Need top up though.. he

The black top on top of the small cabinet is just glossy black laminate. is a last min addition and removable so no nd solid top loh..

bro , it look like a uneven wall and not over painting. Paint shouldn't create this type of uneven. Did u include plastering of all wall in yr quote ? To achieve smooth wall plastering need to be done and it will cost abt 1-2k for whole house wor

No include in the original quotation leh.. see what Henry said loh.. switches, lights etc all up liao.. so dun know if can do full flag plastering leh.. mst living room mst do loh.. too obvious liao..

See what Henry say bah..

No include in the original quotation leh.. see what Henry said loh.. switches, lights etc all up liao.. so dun know if can do full flag plastering leh.. mst living room mst do loh.. too obvious liao..

See what Henry say bah..

I see . Plastering is a must to achieve smooth wall . If not it will be obvious when u on the dowlight . The rough wall must be from the original HDB. Suspect yr previous owner didn't plaster too

I see . Plastering is a must to achieve smooth wall . If not it will be obvious when u on the dowlight . The rough wall must be from the original HDB. Suspect yr previous owner didn't plaster too

Ha.. mayb mah.. you plastered all the wall?..

sigh..hope can rectify.. wonder can plaster if all the switches is in oledi..

Ha.. mayb mah.. you plastered all the wall?..

sigh..hope can rectify.. wonder can plaster if all the switches is in oledi..

I am lucky .... my previous owner did plaster b4 (although still not very smooth ... can also see some rough wall but didn't have dowlight so still ok)