Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Isn't your inspection on the 20th??? I'm ok with the inspection date. Let me know the timing for that day. :)

Oh.. didn't know can ask the contractors/ID to go along for inspection.. something new learned.. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh.. didn't know can ask the contractors/ID to go along for inspection.. something new learned.. :D

I think it's part of jaskel's added service lol! don't know if it's the norm but nonetheless I'm glad he's coming along :D

How's everything fencer bro??

I think it's part of jaskel's added service lol! don't know if it's the norm but nonetheless I'm glad he's coming along :D

How's everything fencer bro??

Hi darkfear, fencer is still away on his 2 weeks long tour, leaving his pretty wife behind... haha... Think he might not be able to respond these few days.

Got to wait for him to come back to call Catherine (from Henry's office) who offered to send their supervisor over to take a look at the window.

Thanks for your concern, darkfear :)

Thanks for letting us know that we can get the contractor to go view the house with us. Yes, is really good service.

Hi darkfear, fencer is still away on his 2 weeks long tour, leaving his pretty wife behind... haha... Think he might not be able to respond these few days.

Got to wait for him to come back to call Catherine (from Henry's office) who offered to send their supervisor over to take a look at the window.

Thanks for letting us know that we can get the contractor to go view the house with us. Yes, is really good service.

Wah.. fencer, how can u be so "heartless" to leave yr pretty wife behind.. :P shd bring her along ma.. ;)

tour??? UNFORGIVEABLE! he owes you a big 5 carat diamond ring lol..

Odd that Catherine won't coordinate with you to send the supervisor down..

Wah.. fencer, how can u be so "heartless" to leave yr pretty wife behind.. :P shd bring her along ma.. ;)

wa one pretty wife conversing with another pretty wife.. then my wife also pretty.. WE JUST NEED ONE MORE PRETTY WIFE TO MAKE UP THE PROVERBIAL SIMEI! for people who don't know... simei is 四美 in chinese... and it refers to the 4 chinese beauties!

tour??? UNFORGIVEABLE! he owes you a big 5 carat diamond ring lol...

wa one pretty wife conversing with another pretty wife.. then my wife also pretty.. WE JUST NEED ONE MORE PRETTY WIFE TO MAKE UP THE PROVERBIAL SIMEI! for people who don't know... simei is 四美 in chinese... and it refers to the 4 chinese beauties!

It's fine with me, just that I miss him mah. Of course, I would still prefer to go together with him. Ha... As I'm of small build, so big 5 carat diamond ring dun suit me, I dun mind a few diamond rings though... lol...

It's not that. It's me who prefer Catherine to coordinate with my hubby who is in a better position and he know it better how to handle. I'm the one who told her to wait for my hubby to be back :)

yes yes... waiting for another pretty wife :)

Edited by MayLove

Thanks MayLove.. :D

Stil abit jetlag so no call yet.. Ha.. most of the time is abit dazed.. any1 happen to know what's catherine's position on Henry's office?

Ha.. coz sch cannot let her confirm early mah.. and my colleagues need to confirm liao.. so we go 1st loh.. next year then bring her to japan for our honeymoon..

tour??? UNFORGIVEABLE! he owes you a big 5 carat diamond ring lol..

Ha.. my pay cannot give such a big ring leh.. have to work double or triple job liao.. Ha..

I'll be calling Catherine to ask 1st.. really appreciate her calling..

But dun wan to have to go so big round, end up have to ask Henry for permission wic he won't do at all..

Ha.. didn't know abt this last time, only know it through Henry..

Henry said this over the phone to some1 at my pl last time.. coz hafway talking to him, got a call so he answered and chatted on the phone for abt 3 to 4 mins..

So all ready for your flat inspection this sat? bring camera huh..

Edited by fencer

Eh... any1 know y my kictchen sink when turn on the tap sometimes wld hv a high pitch sound? like whistling?

My tap is those water saving type.. tap problem?

Edited by fencer

Eh... any1 know y my kictchen sink when turn on the tap sometimes wld hv a high pitch sound? like whistling?

Hmm.. any1 encounter same thing?

Quick update.

Catherine is from the company wic installed the windows, ACME INC. INDUSTRIES PTE LTD, NOT from ID Note.

Had asked her why is Henry not coordinating since he's my contractor. She said was tasked to contact me directly. I was like :huh:???

Hmm.. Should i be doing the job to contact the installers and coordinate with them on problems i have on my own?

Edited by fencer

My tap doesnt have that sound. Could it be because of air in the pipes ?

Usually no ... cos the window company is the sub-contractor of the main contractor ...

The main contractor doesnt mind if the owner co-ordinates himself directly ... saves him time and scheduling problems but can collect referral fee from sub-contractor ;)

Quick update.

Catherine is from the company wic installed the windows, ACME INC. INDUSTRIES PTE LTD, NOT from ID Note.

Had asked her why is Henry not coordinating since he's my contractor. She said was tasked to contact me directly. I was like :huh:???

Hmm.. Should i be doing the job to contact the installers and coordinate with them on problems i have on my own?

Quick update.

small issue right bro? now is not the time for what is right or wrong but what can be done a.s.a.p so you can go on with your life without anymore stumbling blocks

small issue right bro? now is not the time for what is right or wrong but what can be done a.s.a.p so you can go on with your life without anymore stumbling blocks

Agree, fencer, u need to go on with your life by solving it asap. :yamseng:

My tap doesnt have that sound. Could it be because of air in the pipes ?

Hmm.. i shower and try other taps also no hv leh.. only the kitchen 1 have this sound..