Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

trying my best to calm down already.

Can you imagine time and time again he said the house is ready for hand over and the touch up is not even done?

Mr K have to come personally to check the site because i was so frustrated with the workmanship as no touch up was done.

Mr K admitted that the touch up was not done.

Here i am trying to ensure Kevin earn $$ from my project and all I've got is a huge disappointment.

For those engaging Kevin, Talk to Mr K and you will see the difference in experience and advise given.

Adah, maybe he spent too much time on ur house :P

thanks for the advice budgetice. i talked to kevin before, he is, like you said, more inexperienced compared to the IDs I have spoke with. however, he definitely come across as sincere and honest. at least, i dont get the feeling he is trying to con or milk me.

well, will see how it goes. i am almost 80% close to choosing my ID. wish me lots of luck!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
adah, you were lah.. in early july... you and hubby were moving some stuff over... forgot liao ah? :) maybe too many people came to your "show flat"?

hahahaha....i guess so lah...early july...hmmmm...

that is when i am busy moving slowly...lol...

maybe lah..become show flat liao lah...lol..

Adah, maybe he spent too much time on ur house :P

Hahahaha...we stay so nearby...if he come over my place...he drop to your place...hahahaha...

thanks for the advice budgetice. i talked to kevin before, he is, like you said, more inexperienced compared to the IDs I have spoke with. however, he definitely come across as sincere and honest. at least, i dont get the feeling he is trying to con or milk me.

well, will see how it goes. i am almost 80% close to choosing my ID. wish me lots of luck!

which other ID have u talk to? maybe u can try CJ ambience or Baroque.. they looks ok to me too.. but CJ's price is abit on the high side.

Hahahaha...we stay so nearby...if he come over my place...he drop to your place...hahahaha...

after ur house complete, doubt he drop by my place to check.. if not wont delay for so many weeks.

ur house due for opennet ?

which other ID have u talk to? maybe u can try CJ ambience or Baroque.. they looks ok to me too.. but CJ's price is abit on the high side.

i've talked to ** and earnest interior, and 2 contractors (promax and hun ho bros).

both DI and EI are on the high side. was keen in promax but the guy quoted and never followed up despite my several phone calls of requesting him to call me back and arranging for site visit. hun ho bros is cheap but heard work is real slow must chase and can vomit blood (my brother used him for his house reno few months before).

so... most likely i will go with ideal house... :sport-smiley-003:

i've talked to ** and earnest interior, and 2 contractors (promax and hun ho bros).

both DI and EI are on the high side. was keen in promax but the guy quoted and never followed up despite my several phone calls of requesting him to call me back and arranging for site visit. hun ho bros is cheap but heard work is real slow must chase and can vomit blood (my brother used him for his house reno few months before).

so... most likely i will go with ideal house... :sport-smiley-003:

welcome to ideal house then....in advance...ehek... :yamseng:

after ur house complete, doubt he drop by my place to check.. if not wont delay for so many weeks.

ur house due for opennet ?

not really. My sis is duin her reno with him at Blk 292.

He can't run away from me...

hahahahahahaha....

Maybe I shud update her house too here...hahahaha...

more pics .. before last sat touch up

Paint cracked and drop off .. revealing 2 wrongly drilled screw..?

DSCF5082.jpg

DSCF5079.jpg

patchy paint job

DSCF5077.jpg

Edited by budgetice

so many weeks have passed.. no sign of any letters.

Its funny how the word lawyer is often brought up in the renovation world even when the work is not nicely done up by the contractor.

Good luck and happy renovating to those whom have signed up with my ID or the firm he is working with.

so many weeks have passed.. no sign of any letters.

Its funny how the word lawyer is often brought up in the renovation world even when the work is not nicely done up by the contractor.

Good luck and happy renovating to those whom have signed up with my ID or the firm he is working with.

Oh.. u kana also? :o

Hi Budgetic,

I'm actually interested in your HTS set up. It's well within my budget.

How is the experience so far?

Are you able to upload the pictures of the HTS?

Thanks in advance

Hi Budgetic,

I'm actually interested in your HTS set up. It's well within my budget.

How is the experience so far?

Are you able to upload the pictures of the HTS?

Thanks in advance

so far , no regrets.. really happy with the purchase. Will upload if possible by sunday because we haven move in yet.