Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

so far , no regrets.. really happy with the purchase. Will upload if possible by sunday because we haven move in yet.

That's great. I think i will consider it. Btw, how much did you paid for it? And where you got it?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh.. u kana also? :o

nothing yet.. but someone from the company say my case is escalated to their lawfirm..

something like their big boss and company lawyer is looking at my case.. maybe they all got heat stroke.. :D

That's great. I think i will consider it. Btw, how much did you paid for it? And where you got it?

got it at about 1.5k.. but i wont recommend u the shop already.. they told me some branded wires for my front soeakers, in the end, they just gave me those above normal type.

Hi Budgetice,

Your kitchen design is not bad.

How do you create the ledge in your MBR toilet? Do you do any box up at the top and bottom of the shower area?

did not do any shower step becausei scare will trip and fall.. the ledge is created using brick and cement then they use the tiles to

cover up

MBR..

mbrkevin408yishund.jpg

Kitchen side one

kit2kevin408yishund.jpg

kitchen side 2

kit1kevin408yishund.jpg

Hacking starts next monday... Yipee.. :rolleyes:

Hi,

I like your kitchen its exactly the materials i wanted , can i check with you how much are you being quoted for your kitchen cabinet (worried abt the granite top pricing) and also your ID contact too please.

some pics of our purchases for kitchen n toilet..

NewFolder28.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

Collages.jpg

Hi.. Was wondering if u cud share da places where u bought ur toilet n kitchen stuff.. N how much pls.. If not convenient to post, pls pm me.. TIA! :)