Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rasfene

陈家丽室 Our Home ...

Yay! Finally some picture updates.

Our MBR black toilet bowl, taped shut to prevent usage. We are intending to box up the pipes around it. Haha, our parents had a hard time accepting this as well..

DSCF0048.jpg

Our rain shower. Wifey loves this cos there are attached LED lights which will give off many different colours depending on the temp of the water. :rolleyes:

You can see the windows at the side which we are STILL waiting for approval from HDB to change it.

DSCF0047.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our ceiling works :sport-smiley-018:

The living room.

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0201.jpg

The MBR.

DSCF0130.jpg

Have also bought all our lights from lighting.com.sg...but nothing is up yet.

That's all. Have a great week ahead!

Our ceiling works :sport-smiley-018:

The living room.

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0201.jpg

The MBR.

DSCF0130.jpg

Have also bought all our lights from lighting.com.sg...but nothing is up yet.

That's all. Have a great week ahead!

Damned chio man your house. Can imagine liao...even not completed yet...

The MBR.

DSCF0130.jpg

Some of you may be wondering why do we have such a strange false ceiling for the room... The false ceiling of the MBR is rather low to accomodate a certain design idea by our designer and to hide a cross beam which will spoil the look. I was worried that a conventional false ceiling will mean that I will have 3 "sharp angles" on top of me whenever I sleep :bleah: some more the false ceiling is so low and big... so I shaved off the angles... turned out quite nicely :D

Hi guys.... I have new photos to share!!!

Very happy, just came back from Taiwan and the house has undergone a very pleasant transformation. We went there for a short holiday and Loyd helped us to coordinate the delivery of the furniture and appliances and got quite a bit of the carpentry work done.

Ok, this is the 3D drawing of our kitchen. We opted for a more ununsual colour combination of bright yellow matched with wooden cabinets cos we wanted a contrast against the slightly more moody feel of the other parts of our house. And the white breakfast table top is an idea gleaned from one of the houses in renotalk!

IMAGE_537.jpg

And here is the actual finished picture. The breakfast table isnt completely done up, but much of the cupboards are. The yellow turned up to be really cheery. :dancingqueen:

IMAGE_549.jpg

IMAGE_540.jpg

Our hob and hood.... 2 smaller ones on the left and 1 bigger one on the right.

IMAGE_545.jpg

And this is the interior of the cupboards. I think some of the racks are already in place. The kitchen tap is not yet installed.

IMAGE_544.jpg

Guess what this is???? Quality is good.

IMAGE_542.jpg

IMAGE_543.jpg

That's all folks! :sport-smiley-003:

Nice-looking cupboards... Ur wood-like floor tiles are really unique...

Yeah I really like the tiles too. Somemore Its not the usual shade of wood that we commonly see. the 'driftwood' design really came out well. Lucky that we followed Loyd's suggestions.

But a few older folks thought that the floor tiles came 'dirtied' or are old ones... ha..