Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rasfene

陈家丽室 Our Home ...

Our carpentry is up!

The house is gonna be done soon. The wait was well worth it. :D And me and wifey cant wait to see the whole finished product with all the furniture.

This is our cupboard just outside the kitchen. We decided to have this cabinet since our storeroom was removed to make way for a more spacious MBR.

Laminates are in sleek glossy black, with slight gold specks. And the curved corners are the signature works of Loyd, matching our curved ceiling and flooring works. Really quite pleased with how it turned out.

IMAGE_539.jpg

IMAGE_538.jpg

The wardrobe in one of the rooms, similar design too. Opted for glossy cream laminates... it turned out to be :D:D

IMAGE_547.jpg

IMAGE_546.jpg

Other carpentry works are still in progress.... will update again =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, finally we're back to update our tblog! A big wave to Mickey if he's still reading our blog. Well, have been REALLY busy this past half a year with our wedding, housewarming, reno and also honeymoon. Everything is nicely settled and peaceful now.

We are really very pleased with how our house had turned out to be. Will like to thank Loyd for making all of these possible. He is really a wonderful and great designer.

On to the pictures!!!

1433A_06.jpg

1433A_05.jpg

1433A_04.jpg

1433A_03.jpg

1433A_02.jpg

Wow! :good:

i must say, the curves adds on to the wow factor!

Nice indeed.

By the way, the last photo, its study room ?

the lighting looks interesting too!

Wow! :good:

i must say, the curves adds on to the wow factor!

Nice indeed.

By the way, the last photo, its study room ?

the lighting looks interesting too!

The curves are our ID's signature. We are really impressed with how it turns out! Were really skeptical about it especially since our ID's 3Ds sucks haha :o

If you refer to the floorplan on page one you will have a better idea about the layout. That study/relax corner is part of the MBR. Door is right in front of the slant L-shaped lighting (ID's idea). step in turn right you see the sofa and study. turn right you see the glass shelf and bed.

good photograhpy skill!

Ha the ID got a really Pro guy to do the shoot. Heard its really expensive.

Beautiful..so much creativity ur id have input to ur new home.

How much is ur reno cost? If u dont mind can pm me. Thanks.

Cost is about 56k+. Loyd's not the cheapest around and we have a lot of carpentry... grrr... cleaned us out but we love the results.

Anyone also engaging Loyd? would love to see ur t-blog!

Hi Rasfene,

It has been a long time! I didn't log in for a long time. Your home is nicely done up! Hope everything went smooth for you - wedding, renovation, etc! I understand. It must be a tiring process to have to manage so many things at one time.

Just a quick qn. For the living room, are the lights bright enough for you? Enough lightings for you?

Hi Rasfene,

Your place looks great! Love the splash of bright colours here and there. =)

May i know how much is your red ceiling fan and where you got your fans from?

Hi Rasfene,

It has been a long time! I didn't log in for a long time. Your home is nicely done up! Hope everything went smooth for you - wedding, renovation, etc! I understand. It must be a tiring process to have to manage so many things at one time.

Just a quick qn. For the living room, are the lights bright enough for you? Enough lightings for you?

wasn't bright enuf at first when compared to the old style 1 big flourescent light in my old place. but we got use to it and added a wall light on the other wall (left of tv in the photo). good enuf for tv and some reading. wall lamp is used only on selected occassion.

Your lights are positioned round the sides of the living rm right? are the "starry" lights enuf to brighten up the room?

Hi, my wifey is interested in engaging Loyd. May I noe yr reno of $56k does it included furnitures and furnishing as well?

it doesnt include furnishing and furniture. his price is not cheap but not the most expensive I seen. rest of the IDs I went to came up with cookie cutter designs with price ranging from 40 to 70k!

wasn't bright enuf at first when compared to the old style 1 big flourescent light in my old place. but we got use to it and added a wall light on the

other wall (left of tv in the photo). good enuf for tv and some reading. wall lamp is used only on selected occassion.

Your lights are positioned round the sides of the living rm right? are the "starry" lights enuf to brighten up the room?

The crystal lights are not bright enough. But it was never meant to be bright I guess. I wish I have lighting points at some spots. But the ambience is gd for sure. :). Looking to get Loyd to do some stuffs soon. But I guess he is bz as usual. Last Jan he was nice to send his worker to help me with opennet installation without charging me. He kept his words. Hee. :)