Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kiddboy

Our 1st Home @n-e

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my wifey favour. her big mirror. just beside the WIW :D

the only thing i "own" in the MBR is the feature wall with my LCD TV (was banned for having any TV earlier but managed to convinced her :P)

5d87f9c2.jpg

Feature wall @MBR

One of the latest laminate...now hubby don't need to buy roses anymore :P

hahaha....good idea for guys hor :P

nice laminate... :)

wow nice bookshelf, Jaskel!

maybe i "chop" you next round bc now did not do anything to girls' rooms, all buying off the shelf furniture

wonder if do mirror wall at dining area with this "pattern", what will be the effect like?

very nicely done up by Jaskel!

book shelf is nice! I'm sure a lot of people will like that :P

Thanks for the compliments. :)

wow nice bookshelf, Jaskel!

maybe i "chop" you next round bc now did not do anything to girls' rooms, all buying off the shelf furniture

wonder if do mirror wall at dining area with this "pattern", what will be the effect like?

froggy u want my left side or right side to "chop" :P Wait till the girls grown up cos by that time, different taste already.

Doing it with mirror will not be nice,IMHO.

froggy u want my left side or right side to "chop" :P Wait till the girls grown up cos by that time, different taste already.

Doing it with mirror will not be nice,IMHO.

wow, must "chop" both sides lah! ha ha

just now showed hubby the bookshelf picture and ask him about doing mirror like that - he also shake head. His principle is "keep it simple", but I also want something different mah ;)

wow, must "chop" both sides lah! ha ha

just now showed hubby the bookshelf picture and ask him about doing mirror like that - he also shake head. His principle is "keep it simple", but I also want something different mah ;)

Something different can do it on feature wall, wardrobe also.....if u want to do it on mirror wall...I give u some ideas, play with black tinted and normal mirror. :good:

Jaskel, I have the same LED light strips i think in warm white color spare. I am thinking of doing something similar to the tv console lightings with our extra strips.

There is no copi right yet hor?

I like the 3d of the book shelf, but i love the real thing better! :good:.

Gerger, should be the rose laminates serves as a reminder to your hubby to give u real roses often. :P

Jaskel, I have the same LED light strips i think in warm white color spare. I am thinking of doing something similar to the tv console lightings with our extra strips.

There is no copi right yet hor?

I like the 3d of the book shelf, but i love the real thing better! :good:.

Gerger, should be the rose laminates serves as a reminder to your hubby to give u real roses often. :P

No la, not at all.....I also don't know how to copi right it too :P Anyway, design is to share, how creative an id/contractor is, still up to individual.

Thks for your compliment, and thks for the owners willing to do it too. :yamseng:

Something different can do it on feature wall, wardrobe also.....if u want to do it on mirror wall...I give u some ideas, play with black tinted and normal mirror. :good:

agree, saw a black vs normal mirror "wall" at OG - very captivating. btw does mirror come in other colour? other than black and normal ones?