Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ladygg88

Senz Contract And Services

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to redo my kitchen cabinet, and was introduce a contractor by a friend. He has quote of $70 pfr, is it reasonable price?

So far, I am happy with his service and workmenship yet to see, but his carpentry workshop is at Malaysia.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to redo my kitchen cabinet, and was introduce a contractor by a friend. He has quote of $70 pfr, is it reasonable price?

So far, I am happy with his service and workmenship yet to see, but his carpentry workshop is at Malaysia.

Thanks.

Can't seems to find any review on this company, just recieve a quote from them, its really cheap(too gd to be true?) compare to the other companies. do let me know any problems you had with them if you had engaged them before.

Hi, surprise that this thread still alive. Anyway, I have confirmed the work with this company 2 months ago and completed in my schedule. Workmenship and services have meet my satisfaction, so I have recommend to my relative's renovation work recently.

Maybe I should post some photo here for sharing later.

Hi, surprise that this thread still alive. Anyway, I have confirmed the work with this company 2 months ago and completed in my schedule. Workmenship and services have meet my satisfaction, so I have recommend to my relative's renovation work recently.

Maybe I should post some photo here for sharing later.

Hi, can you post some photos for sharing? Cos i may engage their service but not sure are they good. Need some advise.

Hi all,

My turn to contribute my fair share. I've engaged Senz for my place and shifted in on 28th May 2011. It was a rush job. But I didn't do much. The following is the scope:

- Fully hack and reno 2 toilets/bathrooms;

- Carpentry work for TV console, kitchen cabinet, deck(4" high);

- Painting whole house;

- Polish flooring(marble and parquet);

- Vanish doors;

- Shower screen x 2;

- Plumbing work(self-supply toiletries);

- Change all switches and add/shift a few electric points(below 5);

After staying for 5 months, the following was observed:

- The plumbing work has some slight leakage. I solved it by silicon and re-tightening the fittings. I did not call Senz as it's just small thing;

- The toilet bowl leak. I fixed that as well;

- The deck has some "sinking". Contacted Senz and he given me the contact of the deck contractor to coordinate date and time. Came 3 times but still not perfect. Even "MIA" at times. Didn't pursue further.

Overall: Senz is responsible and helpful in whichever way he can. I still recommend him as he is able to listen and do his very best to comply.

Hi all,

Please engage Kelvin from Senz at your own risk. (HP: 9875 8882 / Email: senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg / Website: http://www.senz.com.sg/)

I used him earlier this year, initially things were fine...but his carpenter made a mess of everything... the carpenters he used were inexperienced, causing a lot of problems for my renovation. The boss of his carpentry even told me he sacked his guys becos of this...as it also happened to another renovation.

Eventually, I've got a lot of faults with the reno and till now (less than few months), most of my stuffs are starting to fall apart. Though he is the contractor, I seemed to be doing most of his job.

I refused to pay the remaining balance and he filed for Small Claims. I won the case, because I had all the photos and messages as proof. Settled for discounts on the balance. However before even paying him, I realised a lot more faults on my carpentry, and I told him it's either you rectify else I won't be paying a single cent - we can go settle this in front of the judge.

He never reply my message...and then today...I receive a call from the Debt Collector... so he apparently engaged someone, wanting to collect back the money.

If you want to find out more about what happened and his workmanship... DO PM ME.

I seldom browse through the RenoTalk forum until one of the members here alerted me about someone trying to post bad stuffs regarding me. I am very angry and disappointed about it but i appreciate that there are still kind people and customers around to support me.

He posted a bunch of atrocious stuffs about me. However I have nothing to hide away and I did my business in a legal way, and will always do. His claiming that he won the case in Small Claims was false, and he still own my money is true.

I was thinking whether to post all the details of this guy and his address or to just leave it.

Like any business in Singapore, owners have the right to protect their company benefits by doing it in a legal way. If the payment is unable to be settled, the correct way is to settle in a small claim court, if both party agree and sign the statement, we should respect the Singapore judiciary system. Am I in the wrong to recover my company money? Or should I just forget the money and let it be? Some forum member asked me to go to civil court to sue him for fragmentation.

No one is perfect in this world and everyone is working hard to earn a living. I have completed and done many houses for the RenoTalk members here, and they have since have recommended their friends/relatives after I had renovated his/her house. I did a member's house 3 years ago, and up til now, he would still contact me for his carpentry works.

I can simply start a new company with new information (emaill address, contacts, etc) because he exposed my personal information, but I realise being a responsible and licenced HDB contractor, building up my customer base for years, I do not have any reason to run away just because of this man. I have done nothing wrong, as there are still customers still contacting me to renovate their house despite reading this guy's comment, as those new customers believe a person should not be judged by just by one comment.

Below is the link to some of my past projects for reference.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/senz_cs/sets/