Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiaomau

Moving In, Opening The Door Dates

dear all.

i have some confusion to ask - i was planning to "open" the door on april 3 in the night time but my parents told me its

qing ming and not to open the flat.

however as im also engaging mr chang to audit the flat, he told me qing ming is on april 5, so it doesnt matter.

anyone here knows if it is okay opening the door during "qing ming"?

or what shall i do?

Edited by xiaomau

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
dear all.

i have some confusion to ask - i was planning to "open" the door on april 3 in the night time but my parents told me its

however as im also engaging mr chang to audit the flat, he told me qing ming is on april 5, so it doesnt matter.

or what shall i do?

I understand that there are also good days and auspicious time during qing ming and even during the lunar ghost month. You can check a reliable tong shu or chinese almanac. If you are following that, you will need to check that it does not conflict with the chinese horoscope of those people who are going to stay in the new house.

But if opening the door during qing ming bothers you or your parents, you may want to do it on another date. It's always good to do things harmoniously in the family. :D

dear all.

or what shall i do?

I think master chang is correct. Anyway, where got people open door at night one......wait suddenly something.....ahem

yea..thanks peeps..

im gg to open this sunday.. the time that mr chang gave... although the mr david tong says its bad day... but aiya. too many days to think about... tiring.. just listen to one and that's it.:)

yea..thanks peeps..

im gg to open this sunday.. the time that mr chang gave... although the mr david tong says its bad day... but aiya. too many days to think about... tiring.. just listen to one and that's it.:)

Not sure if your situation is the same as mine...if i move my mattress the day before auspicious move-in date, where am i suppose to sleep :unsure:

sorry if this question abit duh

Tong Shu provide info of what the day is like (Eg. what is the 12 day officers, Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branch of the day, what are the general good hours, what this day is suitable for etc).

However, when Tong Shu indicate that a particular day and hour is excellent that does not mean everyone can use it for important events (eg. moving onto a house, signing of contract, opening ceremony etc). You need ensure the date suits your bazi.