Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Lizard Problem- Help!

how do u guys get rid of lizards in the house?

my house is only 8mths into new reno and alr the lizard(s) are marking their territory as their droppings are always at the few same spots (near my kitchen door, dining area).

last week it got worse, one on my rice cooker and one on my bath towel which i hang in the toilet.

problem now is i hv never seen them! and i dun know also how many...

any poison or traps that i can buy?? thanks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

not much food lying ard actually...

initially still can tahan but really last week was the last straw for me :angry:

thanks for the tip bro.

not much food lying ard actually...

initially still can tahan but really last week was the last straw for me :angry:

thanks for the tip bro.

Somebody ever mentionrd to me that putting peacock feathers can scare lizards away. Havent try though.

I found that when I cut cook or fried fishes. I will saw lizard that nite or next day. So after cutting fish I will clear the garbage bin immediately. After cooking or fried fishes I will wash up the wok immediately.

Everynite before I go to bed, I will empty the garbage bin.

You can try using Axe Oil. When I see lizard, I dripped a few drops of Axe Oil on the window or door. Hope it help.

not true for my case...i stil see mozzie in my house regularly....so everytime i see one wil surely chase and try to kill it...

Lizards come when there is a food source. There may be ant nest, etc..

U can try this. Remove all food source. Clean the place up thoroughly. Spray insecticide in the room and corners and closed the windows and doors. Lizards will find your place inhospitable and will not want to come in. In addition, set lizard traps (can buy those that use glue) to remove those lizards who are die hard fans of your room.

May have to repeat this regularly to stop the lizards.

If this still doesn't help, you may need to call in pest control team to assist you.

i saw 1 lizards quite fei fei de and **** scary, what brand u bought. how to prevent. i afraid cockroach and lizards

i saw 1 lizards quite fei fei de and **** scary, what brand u bought. how to prevent. i afraid cockroach and lizards

Baygon Electric Mosquito Repeller

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/wcs/sto..._category=14022

I always get attacked by mosquitoes. I have to use this every night, or else :( I get ~10 bites every week.

Don't know if this method will help to eliminate lizards from your house anot?

Edited by forgotten

You can get this sticky mat (about half the size of an A4 paper) to trap the lizards. The sticky mat has got some smell that attracts them so they walk onto it, then get stuck. No mess. Just fold up the sticky mat and chuck it in the bin. It's quite cheap, I think $2 only for about 3 pcs in a pack. Can buy from those neighbourhood hardware shops.

You can get this sticky mat (about half the size of an A4 paper) to trap the lizards. The sticky mat has got some smell that attracts them so they walk onto it, then get stuck. No mess. Just fold up the sticky mat and chuck it in the bin. It's quite cheap, I think $2 only for about 3 pcs in a pack. Can buy from those neighbourhood hardware shops.

can upload picture to see. what brand of the sticky mat? which shop to buy?