Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lattegirl

Help! Fs Advise Needed Desperately...

Dear Mr Chong,

I engaged a FS master to audit for my new house last year, after staying for a year...things don't seem to be good for me & my family :(

I lost my job in 8 months since I moved in & still jobless now. Hubby's income not very good, met 3 minor car accidents that he had to compensate

to the other drivers though he was not at fault in 2 cases. Children studies are quite good but son has attitude problem (teens growing stage???) :dunno:

I really, really need your proffessional advise desperately to help me.

As I am an IT idiot, I have difficulty in posting my floor plan & upload pix to show you in the forum.

Is there any other alternatives where I could forward you with all the detailed info you require to audit? Like email?

Kindly reply as soon as you could cause I really hope to improve my condition very badly.

Many, many thanks to you in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong,

I engaged a FS master to audit for my new house last year, after staying for a year...things don't seem to be good for me & my family :(

I lost my job in 8 months since I moved in & still jobless now. Hubby's income not very good, met 3 minor car accidents that he had to compensate

to the other drivers though he was not at fault in 2 cases. Children studies are quite good but son has attitude problem (teens growing stage???) :dunno:

I really, really need your proffessional advise desperately to help me.

As I am an IT idiot, I have difficulty in posting my floor plan & upload pix to show you in the forum.

Is there any other alternatives where I could forward you with all the detailed info you require to audit? Like email?

Kindly reply as soon as you could cause I really hope to improve my condition very badly.

Many, many thanks to you in advance.

There is nothing wrong with your house. Job losses was a norm in Singapore since late 2007 and it affected some people working for an MNC or SME. What you need to do is to forget about the past and look forward to the future. There are jobs in Singapore....plenty if you ask me. However, remuneration is something that you will need to adjust yourself to. Walk-in interviews stand a better chance than sending in resumes. Go to Gumtree.sg and look for opportunities there.

The fact that your children's studies are good shows that the house is very conducive for them. Boys will always be rebellious during the growing up stage (some girls are also the same) . Be concerned about your son and his well-being. He will outgrow his attitude problem soon enough. However, you must be mindful of your nagging since you spend most of your time at home. Give him space.

As for your husband, he is not alone in his problems. Encourage him to do an honest day's work and take life as it comes along. The fact that he was involved in 3 accidents show that his mind was worrying instead of concentrating on driving. Accidents don't happen just like that. Be the one to give way, follow speed limits and don't tail-gate, and he will find driving leisurely even if caught in a jam. When both of you bring up your financial and work problems infront of your children, be mindful that it will affect them. Let them know your problems so that they learn to share your pains. However, do not point fingers at your hubby or vice-versa. Your children will resent you for doing that.

I reiterate again, there is nothing wrong with your house.

Go and do what you need to do now....which is to look for a good job that you think you are up to the challenge. Engaging a FSM will not only set you back financially, what if things get worse ? Is he giving you a money-back guarantee ?

Edited by asoon88

Thk you for your advice, asoon88.

I don't disagree with you on some points but you won't fully understand my situation as you have not been thru it.

And I don't wish to elaborate over here.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with my house after the FS auditing. By right, I should see things are better than before,

if not, some improvement. But why do hubby & I encounter those unfortunate events?

Perhaps something goes wrong somewhere which I don't know, that's why I need a second opinion to fine tune & have a peace of mind.

Edited by Lattegirl

Thk you for your advice, asoon88.

I don't disagree with you on some points but you won't fully understand my situation as you have not been thru it.

And I don't wish to elaborate over here.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with my house after the FS auditing. By right, I should see things are better than before,

if not, some improvement. But why do hubby & I encounter those unfortunate events?

Perhaps something goes wrong somewhere which I don't know, that's why I need a second opinion to fine tune & have a peace of mind.

Hi,

Seeing another FS master will make u more confused. I've been through that 10yrs again. I have seen 3 FS master but.....

Debts, jobless, nothing seems right. In the end, i gave up all the FS Master and work hard towards life.

I tell myself, i wun be so unlucky forever. I will pull through..

There's always up & down in life, tell yourself, is only temperory. Trust me, nobody will be able to help.. only u yourself. :)

Now, i'm glad that i've choosen to belive myself.

Hi,

Seeing another FS master will make u more confused. I've been through that 10yrs again. I have seen 3 FS master but.....

Debts, jobless, nothing seems right. In the end, i gave up all the FS Master and work hard towards life.

I tell myself, i wun be so unlucky forever. I will pull through..

There's always up & down in life, tell yourself, is only temperory. Trust me, nobody will be able to help.. only u yourself. :)

Now, i'm glad that i've choosen to belive myself.

Good man, good deeds but ill end. Bad guy, ill doing, good ending. Right? Job 1:21 says: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart, The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away... "

Do not be "red-eyed" toward who're doing well, look at those less fortunate, not only let u felt better and will give you strength. No one wants accidents and does not know WHEN they will come. Human cannot control "luck", "luck" always follow a harmonial yet contented family. No quarrels, sort things out, things will slowly turn better, need no fsm.

Edited by bepgof

One man meat is another man poison...

How do you explain why there are so many fs believers in the forum?

If fs does not work, why do big co, even IR select good date for opening???

Why our $1 coin has the bagai?

Edited by Lattegirl

One man meat is another man poison...

How do you explain why there are so many fs believers in the forum?

If fs does not work, why do big co, even IR select good date for opening???

Why our $1 coin has the bagai?

If u've read my postings, u'll realise i'm in fact a firm believer of FS, otherwise I would not have spent such lengthy of time and efforts over the years reading chinese books w.r.t. fs. FS setting will change/influent one's mindset & therefore behaviour "gradually", not overnight! FSM said complicated Chinese name stroke of 4, 9, 13 will "turn" one into someone like LKY & previous ROC's president CSP, u believed such?

Remember simple facts: No tree will be no shade. No fire will be no smoke. Ppls like to complicate things for personal gains = draw legs to snake which attracted many on lookers.

Edited by bepgof

Sorry ah, haven't been following the postings for quite some time, so didn't know you are a firm believer of FS.

And I wana thank all for the advices given.

Guess Mr Chong is very busy bai, will wait for his reply patiently.......

Edited by Lattegirl

Sorry ah, haven't been following the postings for quite some time, so didn't know you are a firm believer of FS.

And I wana thank all for the advices given.

Guess Mr Chong is very busy bai, will wait for his reply patiently.......

Never mind, just sharing, free to express with intention to "help" but too bad some take it as offensive, attack or whatsoever,btw, a coin has 2 sides, depending on which side u are looking at.. Ya Singapore's $1 coin- quite unique, coffeeshop talk says it has fs design with "bagau" design & hold magic power......I personally saw its "magic" before this coin was circulated.

Sometime in 1986, I was in MRTC's AFC section where I had chance to use this coin(before circulation) to make programming/data input in to the CAU(Coin Handling Unit) which is part of the Ticket Vending Machine. Gov is very cautious abt this, before this there was no such $1 coin. The design of this Golden-color with "octogonal frame" is not only unique, the material compositions are also special that it stands differently from the coins circulated in the world. The CAU detects the dimeter/thickness and material of the coins and decide whether "accept" or "reject" after comparing to its memory banks which stored the "accepted" coins' data. In the world, there are many "cheaper" coins which have the same dimeter & thickenss to this Singapore's golden coin, so we tested it. The CAU is able to differentiate this golden coin from the rest of coins in the world -MRT's coin validation sytsem is safe! But not the Note Changing Machine which makes no profit ( $1 note to $1 coin) yet sometime give "extra" or "recognised" paper as legal notes....

So FS advice is not a must..

I also feel that way now seeing so many bad comments abt the reputed FSMs engaged by the forummers.

Even the Mr xxang sounds dubious as I see a lot of threads with good comments created by people with very little postings (machiam like here to promote that particular master and say bad things abt the rest). I don't know..but quite skeptical abt it now.

Probably, I will move in and design the house according to my taste..

if nothing happen, then means i've done it correctly or my life is fated to be good..

if bad things happen, seek remedy also not late..

Don't fix it , if it ain't broke.

But for the TS case, since it seems already bad luck.. might as well try loh.. no harm.. But don't be too obsessed..

Edited by wj888