Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oogmsn

Need Advice On Quotation For Retiling Of Bathroom

Hi guys, need urgent help as have recently requested for our ID to quote for retiling (last minute decision) of our 2 bathrooms.

I just need to assess if just the tiling works itself is reasonable? Let me know if someone can help me on this? Thanks!

Supply, install & overlay new wall tiles for toilet area. (Tiles approx @$3.00.psf) 2 units $1600

Supply, install & overlay new floor tiles for toilet area. (Tiles approx @$3.00psf) 2 units $500

bathroomdimension.png

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys, need urgent help as have recently requested for our ID to quote for retiling (last minute decision) of our 2 bathrooms.

I just need to assess if just the tiling works itself is reasonable? Let me know if someone can help me on this? Thanks!

Supply, install & overlay new wall tiles for toilet area. (Tiles approx @$3.00.psf) 2 units $1600

Supply, install & overlay new floor tiles for toilet area. (Tiles approx @$3.00psf) 2 units $500

bathroomdimension.png

Reasonable.

Are you sure that you got the quote of 2 units of toilet floor tile at $500. Means 1 unit is $250? unbelievable price.

oops sorry for the late revert - didn't realize that someone responded. Serene - it's actually per unit, so got to X 2. :)

Not sure if the price is reasonable but went ahead with it anyway....