Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Our Love Nest In Simei

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:D Nice Pics :D

Also... nice Mahjong table... and nice doggie... (tail part)

ooo... :D

lurve the Laminates and splashes of red

... so many people like it... later all Reno like dat...

:paint:

Kvn

Thanx! More pics this weekend.. ;)

Will try to take an "artistic" pic of my doggie and main gate to show my doggie, not tail only.. :P

U mean the TV console, rite? We also like it! :D Erhm, but hope not everyone do the same, muz be slightly different, if not, not special le.. :P

Thank u! :D

Think is less than $1k.. Need to go back and check.. :P Let u know tonite.. :)

Thanks.. just an estimate would do lah.. scali future wanna do also... :P looks sooo nice.. Ha..

The wii looks so small next to the 50" plasma...

Hey Jeff, is yours a 4A? looks like the same layout as my place.

Nope, mine is a 4NG, I think... Only 88sqm nia.. Small small house.. :(

wah jeffcraze, grats on your moved in. Sure happy lor. Hehehe.....

At first I planned to have a grey mirror on my tv console in living. Just after looking at yours, I straight away make a phone call to my contractor to ask him changed to black mirror please! hahahaha...really nice leh!!! Hopefully the outcome will be as nice as yours! lol...

I noticed the MAHJONG TABLE! Any open house soon? Need me to bring over my mahjong sets ak? hehehe..how many you need? lol....

Thanks.. just an estimate would do lah.. scali future wanna do also... :P looks sooo nice.. Ha..

Okie, will look for my invoice and let u know tonite.. ;)

wah jeffcraze, grats on your moved in. Sure happy lor. Hehehe.....

At first I planned to have a grey mirror on my tv console in living. Just after looking at yours, I straight away make a phone call to my contractor to ask him changed to black mirror please! hahahaha...really nice leh!!! Hopefully the outcome will be as nice as yours! lol...

I noticed the MAHJONG TABLE! Any open house soon? Need me to bring over my mahjong sets ak? hehehe..how many you need? lol....

Hee.. I am sure it will turn out well too! ;) The black mirror has been attracting a lot of attention, I think.. :sport-smiley-018:

Erhm, I only got one mahjong table and one mahjong set.. Think u can help to bring mahjong tables too.. :P Open house will be after hungry ghost festival.. :) Will see who wanna come.. ;)

Hee.. I am sure it will turn out well too! ;) The black mirror has been attracting a lot of attention, I think.. :sport-smiley-018:

Erhm, I only got one mahjong table and one mahjong set.. Think u can help to bring mahjong tables too.. :P Open house will be after hungry ghost festival.. :) Will see who wanna come.. ;)

Ha.. wanna go apply for copyright 1st? scali your design would be a default for IDs/contractors for client to see.. :P

Siong for reuben to bring table/set from Jurong leh.. Ha.. if need to, can borrow mine and darkfears lah.. just 1 street across.. Ha.. no nd car, taxi..

Ohh.. alot ppl would go to your open hse leh.. :P

btw, no doggy dance when move in? Ha..

Edited by fencer

I like to whole TV console, esp with mirrors... :P

How much does it cost to do the TV console only? ;)

Fencer, checked le.. TV console nia is approx $700. Maybe u can ask jaskel to give u a gd price since u already know him le.. ;)

Ha.. wanna go apply for copyright 1st? scali your design would be a default for IDs/contractors for client to see.. :P

Siong for reuben to bring table/set from Jurong leh.. Ha.. if need to, can borrow mine and darkfears lah.. just 1 street across.. Ha.. no nd car, taxi..

Ohh.. alot ppl would go to your open hse leh.. :P

btw, no doggy dance when move in? Ha..

Haha.. Think reuben fainted when he saw my suggestion.. :P That's why he nv reply.. :unsure: Okie, will borrow yrs and darkfear's mj table and sets if not sufficient, which is highly likely.. :D

I no need apply for copyright lah.. Is jaskel have to go apply liao... Coz later the other IDs and contractors "borrow" his design.. :horse:

Doggy dance? My doggie's still training hard.. ;)

Juz a little update on the delivery of the remaining furniture.. They finally delivered my coffee table and shoe cabinet on Sun afternoon! :) But, condition was not too good.. :bangwall: But we have no wish to communicate with the 2 morons of the store anymore, hence, decide to leave it.. :curse:

And, since my parents came up on Sun, we went down to pick up the "free" stool and me and my dad witnessed how the manager "buay song" and throw the stool on the floor to "give" us.. :furious:

All I can say is that, that is the first and definitely LAST time we will ever patronise Novena anymore! :bleah:

All doggies should know how to do the doggie dance when they are excited, dont need to train lah. How is your doggie coping with your doggie gate?

All doggies should know how to do the doggie dance when they are excited, dont need to train lah. How is your doggie coping with your doggie gate?

She lost interest on the 2nd day after moving in.. :o First day she kept sniffing the gate, after tat, juz lie near the gate there when we leave the main door open.. :D

But, she gained a newfound interest! Looking at herself in the black mirror in the living room and wardrobe! She barked at her own reflection the first time round.. :)

She lost interest on the 2nd day after moving in.. :o First day she kept sniffing the gate, after tat, juz lie near the gate there when we leave the main door open.. :D

But, she gained a newfound interest! Looking at herself in the black mirror in the living room and wardrobe! She barked at her own reflection the first time round.. :)

Haha my girl used to do the lion dance to her reflection in the built in oven. She thought there was a doggy friend in there.

Fencer, checked le.. TV console nia is approx $700. Maybe u can ask jaskel to give u a gd price since u already know him le.. ;)

Aiyoh.. lucky i didn't ask Henry to do my TV console. He estimated quoted me $1.5k.

Ha.. ok.. can consider do TV console w mirrors in the future oledi..

Haha.. Think reuben fainted when he saw my suggestion.. :P That's why he nv reply.. :unsure: Okie, will borrow yrs and darkfear's mj table and sets if not sufficient, which is highly likely.. :D

I no need apply for copyright lah.. Is jaskel have to go apply liao... Coz later the other IDs and contractors "borrow" his design.. :horse:

Mayb he bz packing his tables and sets for delivery leh? :o Ha.. no prob.. just let me know lah.. ;)

Ha... scali he did oledi leh.. :P

Hmm.. mayb in time for your open hse... Ha..