Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Our Love Nest In Simei

i have one set here in sengkang! not too far as compared with reuben...provided it's not being booked by my hubby's students :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha my girl used to do the lion dance to her reflection in the built in oven. She thought there was a doggy friend in there.

Haha.. My doggie everyday go look in the mirrors and stare at her doggie reflection.. :rolleyes:

Aiyoh.. lucky i didn't ask Henry to do my TV console. He estimated quoted me $1.5k.

Ha.. ok.. can consider do TV console w mirrors in the future oledi..

Mayb he bz packing his tables and sets for delivery leh? :o Ha.. no prob.. just let me know lah.. ;)

Ha... scali he did oledi leh.. :P

Hmm.. mayb in time for your open hse... Ha..

Wah... $1.5k? Tat's abt my feature wall and tv console total cost lehz.. :o Think we got mis-com here.. :unsure:

i have one set here in sengkang! not too far as compared with reuben...provided it's not being booked by my hubby's students :rolleyes:

Haha... Okie, thanx for the offer! :D Wat yr hubby teach? Mahjong classes? ;)

Haha... Okie, thanx for the offer! :D Wat yr hubby teach? Mahjong classes? ;)

nah, would love it if he does. He teaches music, chinese type. His students all mahjong siao. :D

Wah... $1.5k? Tat's abt my feature wall and tv console total cost lehz.. :o Think we got mis-com here.. :unsure:

Oh. $1.5k is for feature wall and tv console. Tot is 1 piece altogether. Paiseh.

Haha.. My doggie everyday go look in the mirrors and stare at her doggie reflection.. :rolleyes:

Your doggie is girl mah, likes to look into mirror. My doggie did a funny thing when she was still a puppy which made us LUP. Once, she saw her reflection in the kitchen sliding door and started her lion dance, thinking there was another puppy to play with. After a few mins she went to peep behind the door to look for the puppy and peeped back at the reflection to check if the puppy was still there. Her bewildered look was so funny... haha

nah, would love it if he does. He teaches music, chinese type. His students all mahjong siao. :D

Wahaha... He plays mahjong wif his students ah? :jawdrop:

Oh. $1.5k is for feature wall and tv console. Tot is 1 piece altogether. Paiseh.

It's okie... But think compared to yr quote, mine is slightly more exp.. :P But nevertheless, me and hubby are happy with the end results.. :D Some ppl only do tv console or only feature wall alone, so I had thot u were asking abt the first one.. :dunno:

Your doggie is girl mah, likes to look into mirror. My doggie did a funny thing when she was still a puppy which made us LUP. Once, she saw her reflection in the kitchen sliding door and started her lion dance, thinking there was another puppy to play with. After a few mins she went to peep behind the door to look for the puppy and peeped back at the reflection to check if the puppy was still there. Her bewildered look was so funny... haha

Tat's so cute of yr girl! :dancingqueen:

Ha.. After music session, is mahjong session?? :P

It's okie... But think compared to yr quote, mine is slightly more exp.. :P But nevertheless, me and hubby are happy with the end results.. :D Some ppl only do tv console or only feature wall alone, so I had thot u were asking abt the first one.. :dunno:

Ha.. is my bad lah.. coz looks like feature wall and console is manufactured together so is 1 whole piece of item.. :notti:

Hmm.. only saw both together leh, no see seperated ones.. but future can consider do if is going be as nice as yours.. :P Hope by that time no copyright issues.. Ha..

Wahaha... He plays mahjong wif his students ah? :jawdrop:

Not really, only played a couple of times when they come over my old place during CNY previously. Now they hear we getting new place....they chop chop book the set liao. They wan to make this another of their mahjong hot spot..... :rolleyes:

Ha.. is my bad lah.. coz looks like feature wall and console is manufactured together so is 1 whole piece of item.. :notti:

Hmm.. only saw both together leh, no see seperated ones.. but future can consider do if is going be as nice as yours.. :P Hope by that time no copyright issues.. Ha..

Some ppl buy the tv console from shops, so only take feature wall. Some ppl want to save $$, so only do a tv console.. :unsure:

Haha.. Think jaskel will have new ideas by then.. Maybe even better looking than mine.. :notti:

Not really, only played a couple of times when they come over my old place during CNY previously. Now they hear we getting new place....they chop chop book the set liao. They wan to make this another of their mahjong hot spot..... :rolleyes:

Haha... Then muz charge rental fees for using yr house as mahjong spot.. :P Congrats on moving in! :D