Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sangheop

Looking For L-shape Fabric Sofa Set

I'm looking for furniture shops or factories offering various range of L-shape fabric sofas.

I used to use leather sofas but it collects stains after while and difficult remove them.

I understand those fabric sofas are designed to detach fabric covers to wash.

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm looking for furniture shops or factories offering various range of L-shape fabric sofas.

I used to use leather sofas but it collects stains after while and difficult remove them.

Thanks

this is a good question, I myself am looking for custom upholstery service providers, but so far no recommendations on this forum. maybe its not as much in demand as curtain makers. Also getting extra set from the furniture is so expensive too

Thanks

mayb u can try silver river..

they do have quite a number of fabric sofa..

i juz gt 1 from them oso..

used to have a leather and face the same problem like u so change to fabric..hopefully will nt have such problem again..

You can try OM. We got our sofa from there, but haven't delivered yet coz house not ready, so still can't comment on the maintenance issue. The fabric sofas are usually velcro at the bottom, so you can take out the entire cover to wash. They had a sale over the weekend, not sure if it's still on.

The website's a little outdated, but you can take that as reference. http://www.om-home.com/index.asp

They have two branches. The flagship store is at Joo Seng Road, more variety there. The other outlet is at Liang Court, not as much variety, but some exclusive items only seen there. So you might want to see both! :)

Hope the info helps! :D

Thanks

Hi sanghoep,

I bought mine from NOVA at Tradehub 21. The sales personnel told us that the covers are detachable. The other place you can find L-shaped sofa with detacable covers is IKEA.

One place you can try is the king koil branch at Marina Square. It's near the Golden Horse outlet. I was surprised to find that they sell sofa there too, and they are not too ex. You can check out my blog for the comfy orange L-shaped sofa that we got from them. :)