Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raintree

Where To Buy Bathroom/kitchen Acessories Etc In Jb?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can I conclude that Philips lightings are cheaper in JB & quality is not compromised?

I assume you are looking for LED lights ? If yes, I am not here to recommend anything because LED lights in Singapore is a MATURE industry and prices are competitive !

Go balestier and shop and get any of the vendors you have confidence with will do ...why travel to JB to make a "feel-good" purchase

Can drive to tampoi to buy ligthings... Only 12mins drive from JB custom... Saving nearly 50% hahaha... I just bought my LeDs room lamps n dining lamp today...

On GST, if two persons... Entitle to $150 x 2... So anything less than $350... Custom will not tax u on GST.

Use WAZE apps in JB to navigate... Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1 Johor bahru. This is location u wanna type in WAZE

definitely it will b good to haf delivery service.but it is best to rent a car n do ur shopin in jb coz ther r a few places to shop.u can refer to classified ad for renting.

i bought many of my stuffs in jb.

1)kdk fans,led track light,2x5m led strip with driver,philips 7w led e27 bulb,4 channel wireless light remote-yes electrical

2)elmark fan with led light-best lighting

3)designer lights and fluoroscent-tampoi lighting/best lighting

4)philips designer light-tampoi lighting(they haf a shop only sells philips light)

Only sink,kitchen spray tap and led downlight i bought in sg.reasons becoz the sink i want so far in jb dun haf,kitchen sink tap price wise for the same quality almost similar,led downlight sg offer warranty so any problem within hours i can get it replace immediately(nowadays causeway every hour jam).not that jb stuffs dun offer warranty except tat for those heavy user i prefer sg as can get service help at the soonest.anyway the stuff i bought in sg oso not that hi end or expensive (led downlight sgd$34,rubine sink can get sgd$200,arino spray tap at sgd$145 both at U-home).

ok but pls do ur homework.some u can buy in jb coz quality same.but some cheaper however quality is poor.for eg led light,spoke to one of my associate in kl who is dealing with lights wholesale stated tat sg led lights quality better with either same price or slightly more.even those honest shop in jb will tell u not to buy those cheap led light due to quality issue.but if u r lucky they got promotion like i got for my philips lightings at 40% off,u better rent a lorry coz it is **** cheap

as i said do ur homework and if u believe the items r worth buying in jb by all means go ahead.shop wisely not blindly-then u see the saving.

oh ya did i mentioned i even bought my tiles for kitchen cabinet base and toilet kerb in jb too at sgd$0.90 each.told my contractor will b gettin my own tile.i bought about 50pcs for both toilet n kitchen.y i bought in jb becoz hdb bto used msia tile.contractor want to charge me at sgd so i as well go jb n choose wat tile i like.wat u nid to noe is the dimension of the tile.

• Like 1

any idea how to deliver the lighting n fan to sg??? any contact to rent a car with driver in JB??? Thanks.

definitely it will b good to haf delivery service.but it is best to rent a car n do ur shopin in jb coz ther r a few places to shop.u can refer to classified ad for renting.

i bought many of my stuffs in jb.

1)kdk fans,led track light,2x5m led strip with driver,philips 7w led e27 bulb,4 channel wireless light remote-yes electrical

2)elmark fan with led light-best lighting

3)designer lights and fluoroscent-tampoi lighting/best lighting

4)philips designer light-tampoi lighting(they haf a shop only sells philips light)

Only sink,kitchen spray tap and led downlight i bought in sg.reasons becoz the sink i want so far in jb dun haf,kitchen sink tap price wise for the same quality almost similar,led downlight sg offer warranty so any problem within hours i can get it replace immediately(nowadays causeway every hour jam).not that jb stuffs dun offer warranty except tat for those heavy user i prefer sg as can get service help at the soonest.anyway the stuff i bought in sg oso not that hi end or expensive (led downlight sgd$34,rubine sink can get sgd$200,arino spray tap at sgd$145 both at U-home).

ok but pls do ur homework.some u can buy in jb coz quality same.but some cheaper however quality is poor.for eg led light,spoke to one of my associate in kl who is dealing with lights wholesale stated tat sg led lights quality better with either same price or slightly more.even those honest shop in jb will tell u not to buy those cheap led light due to quality issue.but if u r lucky they got promotion like i got for my philips lightings at 40% off,u better rent a lorry coz it is **** cheap

as i said do ur homework and if u believe the items r worth buying in jb by all means go ahead.shop wisely not blindly-then u see the saving.

I went to Fancy Lighting last month and bought a 56" Alpha brand ceiling fan, with remote control & LED lighting. Very happy with their product recommendation & service. I was served by a young man who was very helpful & has good product knowledge . I will be going again to buy 2 more fans from him!

yes i managed to get my lightings and kitchen/toilet accessories from jb....it's abt half s'pore's price

hope ppl dun tik i'm advertising for anyone....i'm just merely sharing where i got them from.

Lightings:

Fancy Lighting Court Sdn Bhd

41/41A/39A Jalan Meranti Merah,

Melodies Garden

80250 Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-351 5087

Look for Ah Chong

Kitchen Accessories:

Aldeco Living

17 & 17A Jalan Sutera Satu

Taman Sentosa

80150 Johor Bahru

Tel: 607-331 1250

Look for Yali

yes i managed to get my lightings and kitchen/toilet accessories from jb....it's abt half s'pore's price

hope ppl dun tik i'm advertising for anyone....i'm just merely sharing where i got them from.

Lightings:

Fancy Lighting Court Sdn Bhd

41/41A/39A Jalan Meranti Merah,

Melodies Garden

80250 Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-351 5087

Look for Ah Chong

Kitchen Accessories:

Aldeco Living

17 & 17A Jalan Sutera Satu

Taman Sentosa

80150 Johor Bahru

Tel: 607-331 1250

Look for Yali

Try Bukit Indah area near Jusco

Hi, anyone got the exact address for shop selling bathroom accessories in JB? Prefer those bigger shops with more varieties to choose from. Thanks.

HI

anyone bought bathroom and kitchen acessories in JB?

was thinking of buying lightings, fans, taps etc in JB

can anyone adviced is it cheaper to get all these items in JB?

and exactly where ?

thanks

Try Bukit Indah area near Jusco