Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reuben82

Our Dream House @ Jurong West

ToiletMosaic.jpg

CommonToiletTiles.jpg

Lastly the common toilet tiles. Top are the wall tiles with the mosaic. Bottom are the floor tiles. ID metioned that good to use the same floor tiles for kitchen and common toilet as it will create an illusion that your kitchen is so big.....We got no objection on this as the floor tiles are really nice and we both like it.

Any comments are most welcomed!!!!! :D

Guess we need to go for 1 more round of tiles selection as wife wanna change something.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone know where can buy my study table ak? Hardly see any furniture shops selling nice study tables.

Ask ur ID to made.........:)

wah flat condition very bad hor. but overhaul then ok liao lah.

i think i bought the same rain shower! looks shiok right? haha :dancingqueen:

Brother, insufficient fund to custom made lar.....I don't mind if you want to sponsor some.... :notti:

lol...did u check with ur id the incremental cost, if any?......it seems ur reno is quite extensive, thus I do not think it is going to make too much of difference......................

unless u like to go shopping.hahaha......:)

yeah, zelly helped me answer. S&C, hommage V-hive, ikea. I myself shall be getting from ikea...

Yea. Ikea got only 1 type of study table.....GALANT series if I'm not mistaken.....but it seems like quite expensive leh....

Maybe I need to go Hommage to try my luck then....

Anyone know where can buy my study table ak? Hardly see any furniture shops selling nice study tables.

what sort of study table are you looking for? if its the officey type, can try www.solos.com.sg. will be getting mine from there.

P/S: Heard from sammy you're buying lights? Any chance you'd be interested in the pair I'm selling? :notti:

Edited by lilithfiend

Yea. Ikea got only 1 type of study table.....GALANT series if I'm not mistaken.....but it seems like quite expensive leh....

Maybe I need to go Hommage to try my luck then....

before you go hommage, maybe you can go furniture mall or IFC to look around first. as hommage will show you a lot of catalogues.

in the catalogues you might find some that you saw physically in furniture mall or IFC.

Hommage of course will give you better price if compare and piece of mind as well. but not sure about the quality yet. mine haven deliver haha ;)

Finally eventually, I'm going to start my own blog on my new house. Everyone is welcome to comment anything you like over here. :rolleyes: Doesn't matter your comments are constructive or destructive. :P

First thing first, the floor plan!!

FloorPlan.jpg

It's a 4A type unit with 104sqm. First appointment will be on early Jun 2010. Below are some photos of the current unit which I extracted from the Valuation report.

KITCHEN

Original-Kitchen.jpg

LIVING ROOM

Original-LivingRoom.jpg

MBR Toilet

Original-MBRToilet.jpg

MBR

Original-MBR.jpg

Yes, the house is very ugly, bad condition, disgusting, smelly, dirty etc etc. But we get it at a very very very cheap price! :D When we do the choosing, we did think before either go for a low COV unit with very bad condition or a high COV unit with good reno. Regardless of how good the reno work it was, my wife INSIST to change everything! So, it's better to get low COV with bad condition then can re-make the whole house.

Hi May i know how much for the val + cov? which floor?