Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wally168

Nespresso Machines - Taking Orders

Would like to know if there are any Singaporeans interested in procuring Nespresso Machines from overseas. I'm currently based in Switzerland and would be able to get the machines at a cheaper retail price.

Postage fees and GST costs (if any) will be borne by the buyer. Item will be delivered via Suisse Post.

I only charge a 13% commission per item purchased. Overall, I think it will still remain cheaper compared to buying in Singapore. There are also more varieties and models to choose from.

You can go to this website to refer to the listed prices and the models available.

http://www.nespresso.com/#/ch/de

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Quite surprised that no one is interested. Alright, I will lower the commission to 10%.

To make it more convenient for comparison, here are the prices of the various models (note: quoted prices before postage but includes commission).

Nespresso Citiz = SGD429, available in colours: Red, Black, Grey, Cream.

(Retail price in Singapore SGD548)

Nespresso Citiz with milk = SGD570, available in colours: Red, Black, Grey, Cream.

(Retail price in Singapore SGD678)

Nespresso Citiz limited edition (with Paris or New York print) = SGD470

(Not available in Singapore)

Nespresso Citiz (Twin-towers) = SGD713

(Can't find the price on the Singapore website)

To make this more attractive - I'm willing to throw in 20 capsules (flavour of your choice) in the shipment. I'm gonna start with these models for now. If there are parties out there interested in more sophisticated models, I'd be happy to see to your request and come back to you with a quote.

As these models are brought in from overseas, you will not be able to enjoy after-sales service (i.e no warranty) and will need to use an electrical adaptor or change the electric plug-head to fit the Singapore plug-system. But what I'm offering here is wider variety, colours and a cheaper alternative (once you factor in the cost of the capsules).

Interested parties, please email me at wally168@gmail.com for more details.

Cheers

Edited by wally168

Quite surprised that no one is interested. Alright, I will lower the commission to 10%.

no wonder no one is interested.

i just bought mine a couple of weeks ago the Citiz model for about $450 (after the CK tangs 12% rebate)... with free capsules and free glasses. Full 1 yr warranty with a piece of mind too.

i just bought mine a couple of weeks ago the Citiz model for about $450 (after the CK tangs 12% rebate)... with free capsules and free glasses. Full 1 yr warranty with a piece of mind too.

what about maintenance? do u need to call arrange for them to service the machine?

Wah, i was in Amsterdam with some friends and one of my friends bought the basic model for 158 Euros only. THat is after a 50 Euro discount given for the month of June.

And in Singapore, it's being sold at SGD500+.

Piangz...

Wah, i was in Amsterdam with some friends and one of my friends bought the basic model for 158 Euros only. THat is after a 50 Euro discount given for the month of June.

And in Singapore, it's being sold at SGD500+.

Piangz...

Dear DKCH

Pls note that the machines that are sold in Singapore are all PSB / Spring Singapore tested and certified ok. If you buy from overseas, there's a risk of voltage conflict, as the the model is designed for THAT country.

also, shipping an electronic item means there's handling and subject to damage. IMHO, not worth the risk vs $$ saving.

I oso intend to get one nespresso machine after my hse is completed. Already aim for the CITZ model liao. Will ask my fren to help me to buy coz he got staff purchase discount.

ur deal is much more worthwhile than wat TS offer...plus no nd to worry about warranty and plug. :)