Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
olivia751

How Maintain Leather Sofa

Hey friends

As you all know leather is one of the unique material. I would like to know how to maintain leather sofa. Can anyone give me some tips?

i.e.

How to Have Clean Leather, Choose a Child Care Provider etc.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Olivia

Sewer Line Cleaning

Edited by olivia751

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wipe with wet towel every alternate days, buy those leather lotion wipe it over at least twice a month, this is how i maintain my leather sofa, my sofa is more than 6yrs but still look quite new. Try not to place your leather sofa near window whereby the sun will shine on directly, if not no matter how you maintain, still useless. :)

If your leather sofa is synthetic leather, try not to use water to clean it too often alelse it will spoil easily. that's what the sales people told me when I bought my new sofa. I had real leather sofa last time and to maintain it, my wife use soft cloth and water to wipe it weekly. Every year I apply leather lotion or when i see signs of it drying. After 6 years, its condition was still very good.

Synthetic leather - you can wipe with a wet clothe. Real leather - wipe with a swap of margarine before wiping away excess with a soft piece of cloth ==> repells dust and will look shiny for weeks! Anyway, margarine is trans-fat (so better not to eat it!)

Edited by myqutey