Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summerflowers

Layout Drawing Software

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

What layout drawing software are you all using to draw your layouts?

There are several nice layout drawings in this forum. Would appreciate if someone can suggest.

TIA.

I use the ikea one. Its free and downloadeable on www.ikea.com.sg

I cannot use this. They don't have a Mac version.

Can try www.floorplanner.com or Google Sketchup.

hv tried both and works ok, even for a design idiot like me :)

Edited to add: I prefer using Google Sketchup using Mac, but hvn't tried the floorplanner on mac.

Edited by Umaisarah

Can try www.floorplanner.com or Google Sketchup.

hv tried both and works ok, even for a design idiot like me :)

Edited to add: I prefer using Google Sketchup using Mac, but hvn't tried the floorplanner on mac.

Hi Umaisarah,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did a layout from Giffy.com. Take a look in my T-blog.

Now learning to use Google Sketchup.

It involves gathering information about the project's goals, objectives, and requirements, as well as identifying potential risks and challenges. This phase is important because it helps to ensure that the project is well-defined and that everyone involved has a clear understanding of what needs to be accomplished. If you're looking for more information on the Project Discovery Phase, check out the Anyforsoft blog at https://anyforsoft.com/blog/how-discovery-phase-helps-start-projects-better/  for a detailed explanation and helpful tips.

Hi! For home users, Microsoft software offers many programs that can help you manage your daily tasks more efficiently. From organizing your finances with Excel to creating beautifully designed presentations with PowerPoint, Microsoft software can make everyone's life easier and more organized. Users write about all the advantages of this software in reviews here https://microsoft.pissedconsumer.com/review.html by studying which everyone will understand whether it is worth using it.