Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jtcp82

Calling All Vegetarians

Has anyone tried Simple Food, located at Blk 462 #01-64. Tampiness Street 44? The reviews are rather convincing but I'd rather hear from you guys as I don't want to make a wasted trip :)

The last time i tried was a couple of years back. But the food is reasonable and price is ok too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was around the Bugis Village area today when I noticed Idealite Restaurant – it was celebrating its grand opening so there was quite a crowd! Decided to pop in, and and I don't regret at all! Tried the meatless bak kut teh (S$12.90) because I heard that it's won numerous awards. It's something I'll recommend for sure! And it's really accessible as well (just next to MacDonald's). Will visit again to try other dishes! 

On August 1, 2016 at 9:18 PM, coopernation said:

I was around the Bugis Village area today when I noticed Idealite Restaurant – it was celebrating its grand opening so there was quite a crowd! Decided to pop in, and and I don't regret at all! Tried the meatless bak kut teh (S$12.90) because I heard that it's won numerous awards. It's something I'll recommend for sure! And it's really accessible as well (just next to MacDonald's). Will visit again to try other dishes! 

Does anyone want to try out the food at Idealite restaurant. Passed by yesterday and the variety looks good. Shall we organize a gathering?

I tried the vegan food at Genesis restaurant once and it was good! I had the Cashew lasagna and tofu cheesecake.. Not something conventional but tasted great! The one I visited was at Raffles Place but I heard they relocated to Owen Road now. 

We chanced upon Sunny Choice at The Rail Mall. Was such a good find! Delicious veggie food. We had the "Bak Kut Teh" and the herbal taste was so good and strong! Yums! Many diners ordered the laksa and after chatting with the staff, we found out that Laksa and sushi is their most popular orders!

My healthy recipe blog:

https://breakfastandsalads.wordpress.com/

hey everyone :) 

what vegetarian meals do you like to cook the most? where do you buy everything is needed (products)? have you ever tried to order food in online grocery? in which then? I have a discount but I hesitate to make a purchase, never done it before. http://nutritionsguru.com/singapore/iherb-coupon-code and what are your favorites meals? looking forward to your answers :P

Edited by ChitaCho

At Taiseng there are also a few store that sells vegetarian food, like the one behind taiseng mrt they serve vegetarian Korean food. It is called the boneless kitchen