Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenn

Re: Bosch Washing Machine

Dear ALL,

I am really puzzle which washing machine to buy. With a budget of 1.5k, i was recommended (by Kong Tai -lady boss)the Bosch Logixx 8 (28444) Front Load (made in Germany)- 1year warranty. So far i have been scouting around, and it seems that there are not much info for this. Wonder if anyone can help recommend me a good washing machine.

Regards.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear ALL,

I am really puzzle which washing machine to buy. With a budget of 1.5k, i was recommended (by Kong Tai -lady boss)the Bosch Logixx 8 (28444) Front Load (made in Germany)- 1year warranty. So far i have been scouting around, and it seems that there are not much info for this. Wonder if anyone can help recommend me a good washing machine.

Regards.

Like u, i'm in the market for a front load washing machine. I also shortlisted the bosch logixx 8 amongst the usual suspects like Electrolux, Thomson & Brandt. In the end i narrowed down my choice to the LG F1422TD bcuz i like the tactile feel of the selector knob as well as the direct drum which to me, is mechanically sound (albeit not really proven & established). It also comes with an improved teardrop surface for the drum akin to the Bosch variant. Check it out with an open mind. Oh, and for that matter, i am not a LG salesman and neither am i affiliated to them. I just happen to find their front load washer functional and aesthetically pleasing. I would love to lay my hands on a Miele, if not for the prohibitive pricetag. So there. :D

Edited by darth vader

I'm also scouting around for my new place and have been checking out several models. I'm also in the market for front load, which seems to be more lasting and cleaner in their washes and have decided on Bosch Logixx 8. They have a showcase in CK Tangs basement - went there check it out and love the look and the quietness of it.

My decision was based on, power saving ability, cleanliness ability, functional modes, capacity of min 9kg and durability. Hitachi, Samsung and LG has a model that combines both dryer and washer in one, which I don't feel comfortable with that config. Miele does not anything more than 6kg capacity. Brandt has not been good on their reviews. Although Bosch does not have the direct drum technology in it, but the belt system does have its purpose where the wear and tear will only be at the belt rather than the motor.

Anyhow, to each his own.. :)

I have a Bosch Logixx 7 .. if I have more budget, i go for Logixx 8.

But Logic 7 aldy satisfy alot of my expectation.

very good and highly recommended..

used Brantt before. Wanted to continue buying Brandt but read one day about Bosch after a sales lady challenged my stand on buying a brandt and she was 100% right about Bosch.

Its very quiet. the only noise I hear so far is the twenty cents coin that my wife forgot to take out from her pocket before putting into the wasing machine and its goes "tak tak tak" as it hits the glass. haha. other than that, VERY cleanly wash. I tested it with some stains, it was able to remove it (I soaked the shirt before I washed it).

Very gentle to clothes. Saves energy!

If you buy Bosch washing machine, if your budget still allows, get the Bosch DRYER also! No. 1 :)

We wash 3 buckets of clothese every week, dryer use 3 times every week, aircon run from 9pm till morning, cook at least twice a week, all bills come to only $150! so .. BOSCH saved up a lot for us :)

Go for BOSCH.

I bough mine from Parisilk. Very friendly staff. can nego :)

After reading so much review, just hoot myself a Logixx 8 washer (WAS24444ME) and dryer (WTV74100ME) during BOSCH promotion.

Hope I will become a happy BOSCH customer just like others lol

After reading so much review, just hoot myself a Logixx 8 washer (WAS24444ME) and dryer (WTV74100ME) during BOSCH promotion.

is the promotion coming or issit over?

am torn between bosch and brandt

I bought mine around 1st week of May. I think most of the distributors knew about the promotion. Paiseh, I did not ask when the promotion will end.

you may want to try to call them to check it out...

thanks all, just got my Bosch already with additional 150 cash from PUB or something due to energy saving. great deal and hope it is it an excellent buy.

Edited by kenn

Can share the price and place you bought it?

28444 logixxx goin for $1499 wif $150 pub voucher. Worth it? Or can get any cheaper.. Cuz after readin this thread, interested in gettin Bosch washer

28444 logixxx goin for $1499 wif $150 pub voucher. Worth it? Or can get any cheaper.. Cuz after readin this thread, interested in gettin Bosch washer

Anyone bought low-end Bosch WM? I was quoted $750 for WAE12060SG.

hi where to find this deal?