Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenn

Re: Bosch Washing Machine

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All, thanks for all the reply, i have switch side to electrolux 14991 prior making the final payment yesterday. Have not consider electrolux in the first place as the Italian one (14991) are very expansive (up to 1999). Now having GSS and bundle with a very good vacum cleaner making it worth while. With 2 years warranty and 5 years on gasket while Bosch only give 1.

You can also trade in the vacum cleaner with Kong Tai at 280, making it cost only $1270, with still free toaster and 1kg of washing powder, for Bosch it is 1300 after 150 rebate. Both are class A energy and water saving, both using Brushless DC motors, both have leak proof system, both have many complicated washing programs, both are european made.

The choice is yours.

I called Kong Tai and the nice lady told me that all Bosch WM comes with 2 years warranty with effect from today :)

Is that true? anyone can verify?

Actually I dunno if Electrolux is better or Bosch? Say EWF1082 vs WAS28444.. any comments?

Both are class A energy and water saving, both using Brushless DC motors, both have leak proof system, both have many complicated washing programs,

Electrolux- 3 cycle of wash, made in Italy, 5yrs warrenty for rubber gasket, 10 degree tilted drum and the main selling point - TIME MANAGER.

Bosch - 2 cycle of wash, made in Germany

Both are equal as good. 2year warrenty but i pay for another 3 yrs so total 5 yrs of worry free.

I called Kong Tai and the nice lady told me that all Bosch WM comes with 2 years warranty with effect from today :)

Is that true? anyone can verify?

Actually I dunno if Electrolux is better or Bosch? Say EWF1082 vs WAS28444.. any comments?

both electrolux and bosch are established brands in home appliances. i opted for bosch ws24444me 8kg washer and wtv74100me bcuz of their features, aesthetics (not the best looking but gd enuff for me) and country of manufacture (german made for washer, polish made for dryer). of cse, having a very gd price tag helps too. :notti:

hi

i am opting for WAS28444ME front load washer. I am looking for a dryer too. Any one come across the WTC84100GB Maxx 6 dryer? Courts quoted me $1099. Good deal?

Courts? i don't think will be a good deal. You tried all those stores mentioned above?

i think u might get a better deals from those mentioned above.

I bought a Brandt washing machine WFK1248 and Electrolux dryer EDE 77550 for combined 2199 from Harvey norman

both electrolux and bosch are established brands in home appliances. i opted for bosch ws24444me 8kg washer and wtv74100me bcuz of their features, aesthetics (not the best looking but gd enuff for me) and country of manufacture (german made for washer, polish made for dryer). of cse, having a very gd price tag helps too. :notti:

wow! care to share your lobang for the Bosch washer :)

wow! care to share your lobang for the Bosch washer :)

got it from mega discount store. they are willing to price match. the only downside is, no interest free installament plan unless one pays for the admin charges of dunno hw many %. normal visa/mastercard usage is fine though, no additional charges. ;)

hi

i am opting for WAS28444ME front load washer. I am looking for a dryer too. Any one come across the WTC84100GB Maxx 6 dryer? Courts quoted me $1099. Good deal?

ermmm....i'd rather u give them a miss bro, i believe u can get a better price form the usual suspects like GAB, everjoint, mega etc.... ;)

ermmm....i'd rather u give them a miss bro, i believe u can get a better price form the usual suspects like GAB, everjoint, mega etc.... ;)

Bosch 28444 was going for 1450 before, wonder if it is still the same. consider the additinal 150 rebate.

Bosch 28444 was going for 1450 before, wonder if it is still the same. consider the additinal 150 rebate.

i believe can be done, only depends on how one bargains. :)

Anyone bought low-end Bosch WM? I was quoted $750 for WAE12060SG.

That model is good just that is only 600 RPM is it enough for you?

Finally bought my 28444me @ HN @ PP. $1443 + $257(2+3yrs, roughly $86/yr for warranty seems gd investment) = $1700. The sale asst match Mega price, & I got some vouchers worth almost $50. & not forgetting $150 pub voucher too. & free delivery...

When I go best denki, the girl said $1799 w/ 1 yr warranty. Obviously she dunno her stuff.

Hi all,

Anyone out there using Brandt 8kg front load Wfk1248A. I have been using for 6 month and the loud spinning noise is terrible now even the during water intake it also gives a loud cracking noise! Call up Brandt they insisted the machine is functioning well.. I am stuck with it imagine the noise leavel can even be heard outside the house even 15meters away. ANy advise? :(