Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenn

Re: Bosch Washing Machine

Hi, all bosch washer come with 4 legs. 2 legs in front is adjustable so that u can level the washer.

But the height of the legs is only about 2 to 3cm. So it should be safe for ur case.

U can download the installation instruction from the website.

Try this link.

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/WAS28444ME.html?source=search

Cheers,

Bong

Hi frezhman, it's alrite, no worries abt that. :)

And hi Bong, thanks for your advise! Yup, think I will not do the base to save some money to buy the WAS28444!!! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, yes it's worth. If u have a dryer. The 1400rpm spin speed can takes out more moisture and it would take less time for ur dryer to work.

:)

Bong

Hi, I am also quite tempted to buy the 28444. but I also found some Korean models like SAMSUNG WD8804 and LG WD1484 can wash 8kg. the korean ones even comes with dryer functions, direct drive motor and cost around 300 dollar less.

It seems that I can't find enough reasons to convince myself to get a 28444. :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by newdave

Hi, I am also quite tempted to buy the 28444. but I also found some Korean models like SAMSUNG WD8804 and LG WD1484 can wash 8kg. the korean ones even comes with dryer functions, direct drive motor and cost around 300 dollar less.

It seems that I can't find enough reasons to convince myself to get a 28444. :unsure: :unsure:

u r right on that bro. i was inclined to buy either the samsung or lg variant that u mentioned. but, i got seperate washer & dryer instead as i'm concerned with redundancy; if the washer or dryer feature konks out, not sure if the other function can be utilised. Also, u dun really see much 2 in 1 machines by those established makers, which ought to mean something. anyways, to each his/her own. its undeniable that washer/dryer represents excellent vfm and saves space too. ;)

Hello bro & sis!! I was initially very keen on 28444 but realized it is not very practical. As there will only be my hubby & me together, will it be a waste to use a 8kg machine?? Mind reccomending a 7 kg Bosch washer or is 5 kg better?? Will need to wash king size bedsheets ;)

Hi, yes it's worth. If u have a dryer. The 1400rpm spin speed can takes out more moisture and it would take less time for ur dryer to work.

:)

Bong

I was trying to find more information on the WAS28444 model on bosch Singapore website but it's not available.

http://singapore.bosch.en.nectar.netplace....shers/list.html

Does it mean that it has been discontinued? :unsure:

Edited by vratenza

Hello bro & sis!! I was initially very keen on 28444 but realized it is not very practical. As there will only be my hubby & me together, will it be a waste to use a 8kg machine?? Mind reccomending a 7 kg Bosch washer or is 5 kg better?? Will need to wash king size bedsheets ;)

I also initially wanted to get the 7kg Bosch. But I went to HN and the staff demo to me the 7kg WM, there's a sharp screeching sound when the machine was top spin speed. Whereas the 8kg, it was very silent, maybe due to the EcoSilent feature in that machine. So I've decided to get the 8kg one coz really cannot stand that sound.

ermmm....i'd rather u give them a miss bro, i believe u can get a better price form the usual suspects like GAB, everjoint, mega etc.... ;)

Strange.

I noticed all the LogiXX8 washers disappeared from Bosch Singapore web site.

Strange.

I noticed all the LogiXX8 washers disappeared from Bosch Singapore web site.

Maybe you wanna give Bosch Singapore office a call to see why they are no longer on the website? Out of stock? Or hv problems with the machines?

Will be great if you can post their reply here :)

From the website

http://www.bosch-home.com/my/singapore-pro...rce=comparision

The energy consumption and noise level are as follows:

Energy efficiency class: A

Energy consumption (kWh): 1.03 kWh (lower than Samsung WD8804 1.19kWh (Washing Only))

Washing performance class: A

Spin drying performance class: B

Maximum spin speed (rpm): 1,400 rpm

Capacity cotton (Kg): 8.0 kg

Water consumption (l): 56 l

Noise level washing (dB(A) re 1 pW): 52 db(A) re 1pW (higher than Samsung WD8804 46 db)

Noise level spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW): 72 db(A) re 1pW (higher than Samsung WD8804 62 db)

The product brochure mentioned EcoSilence Drive (is it the same as direct drive, cos Salesman at Megatex mentioned no belt same as LG or Samsung direct drive).

http://www.bosch-home.com/Files/Bosch/Sg/s...9-2-1_FINAL.pdf

I also initially wanted to get the 7kg Bosch. But I went to HN and the staff demo to me the 7kg WM, there's a sharp screeching sound when the machine was top spin speed. Whereas the 8kg, it was very silent, maybe due to the EcoSilent feature in that machine. So I've decided to get the 8kg one coz really cannot stand that sound.

sometimes i wonder how accurate demos are.. there was this guy at HN trying so hard to sell me the Electrolux WM and I was very convinced by his demo and such... until i saw this forum.

buy bigger also not bad lah - taking into account next time when we have kids .. lol

I actually bought a Bosch WAS28444 a few weeks back and waiting for delivery when my house is ready. But can someone advise whether a 8 kg washing machine is too big for a young couple who probably does their laundry 2 times a week? In addition, there will be king-sized bedsheet / comforter etc... :(

I actually bought a Bosch WAS28444 a few weeks back and waiting for delivery when my house is ready. But can someone advise whether a 8 kg washing machine is too big for a young couple who probably does their laundry 2 times a week? In addition, there will be king-sized bedsheet / comforter etc... :(

Ermmm...think should be ok lah...Coz am single, staying alone and will be getting the WAS28444 too!