Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Disagreement

Anyone Heard Of Water System?

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm Post subject: Anyone heard of water system?

Those kind where you use at home. Spoke to my aunt the other day, she told me she bought a water system recently and it has lots of benefits. She recommended me to get one. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. Just felt that it was rather unnecessary and a waste of money. Come to think of it, since it was being sold in Singapore, clearly it will have certain benefits. The water in Singapore isn't that bad i suppose. Correct me if i am wrong. Anyway i just want to find out what people think about having a water system. If it's that good as claimed i wouldn't mind considering getting one.

Found this interesting

http://www.withinus.net16.net/

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Those kind where you use at home. Spoke to my aunt the other day, she told me she bought a water system recently and it has lots of benefits. She recommended me to get one. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. Just felt that it was rather unnecessary and a waste of money. Come to think of it, since it was being sold in Singapore, clearly it will have certain benefits. The water in Singapore isn't that bad i suppose. Correct me if i am wrong. Anyway i just want to find out what people think about having a water system. If it's that good as claimed i wouldn't mind considering getting one.

Found this interesting

Something like Diamond water?

Found this interesting

I think although singapore water is clean, the pipes that the water travels thru I don think it is that clean. Actually I was thinking of getting one, but I am spoilt with many choices. The general one is to filter the water. Some produce ionised water, claiming the water can detox (why is this detox term so popular nowdays?).

I was told that there is a different in the quality of the water that is why Evian water is so expensive compared to other mineral water (usually I get the cheaper one :P ). Well I am easliy being physco by all this sales talk, what do you guys think about it?

im currently using a reverse RO water system from this mlm company called elken, was sold to me by an ex colleague of mine. so far im quite happy with the water quality. the water actually feels smoother. think i'll be installing 1 in my new place after the reno is done.

Hyflux is giving out free water filtration system and only need to pay for 3 x filter cylinders for 3 years. The most expensive fitler is the oxidize filtration to remove the chlorine in our water.

A lot of different water filters on the market. Always look out for the NSF standards 42, 53 and 55 (www.nsf.org). Most brands on the market do have have the NSF standards or at best have NSF42 only.

RO water is not good for the body in the long run. It is so clean that it also removes all the good minerals in the water and in the long run, we will have lack of minerals - a lot of health problems later on.

Alkeline water may have it's claims, but it does not meet the basic requirements of a water filter either, which is to remove what our body do not need and retains the good minerals for the body.

If anyone wanting more info, can pm me hor :D

I have recently installed the best water system there is.

Do leave me a message, and I'll give you more info.

I'll even give you 5L of water to take home and try every 2 days.

If your health improves after a month... we'll talk more on how

you could get this water system.

Cheers, Jeff